Peterborough (H)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most frustrating thing.  We have a decent side when attacking but just need to sort that defence.  Once that happens then we'll climb the league table.  Do we have the personnel?

January can't come quick enough for me as long as we manage to keep Doyle and Byrne.  That must be Lemsagam's first objective as new owner.  Secure them two, bring in a decent centre half, send back the two loan keepers and bring in another decent keeper to support Placide.

Early days but happy for Wellens securing a win on his managerial debut.

So... these foreigners...

Bit good aren’t they. 

What the actual fuck was Shez thinking on the goalkeeping front?

1st goal and 3rd goal from a touch of class from Neopmuceno and Omrani.  Fane brilliant.  Doyle brilliant.  Placide!!! Jesus Christ. 

Edited by kowenicki

People are being too harsh on the 2 goals against tonight. One was a pen the other deep in injury time when 10 men had worked their bolocks off for 40 minutes. 

That said, Placide prevented at least 2 stick on goals. 

Edited by kowenicki

14 hours ago, NewBlue said:

Didn't have a clue we were playing tonight until yesterday evening. Got round to looking at tickets just now. £24 to watch managerless bottom of the league? Nah, you're alright thanks.

More fool you pal. Missed the debut of Placeeeeeeeeed

3 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

More fool you pal. Missed the debut of Placeeeeeeeeed

I was going to go for a run and then watch the Bake Off tonight and had a change of heart about quarter past 7. Glad I went. Enjoyed it. I used a mate's ticket but, if I had have paid, it would have been worth every penny to watch Jack Byrne play. The guy oozes class...

2 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

Banks actually played ok when he came on

When he dribbled into the box and lost it he nearly cost us? Two great saves.  Then he lunges at 1 of thier players.... apart from that he cleared the ball well.  The only other thing i can remember him doing is trying a ball into feet but giving it away.  Hes a liability in my opinion.