Thanks John

2 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

33.png

Just to confirm the other two teams in a similar position both went down that season. Show's how tough the job was. In my opinion Sheridan saved the club this season. Relegation could have led to another relegation and who knows what then.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Just to confirm the other two teams in a similar position both went down that season. Show's how tough the job was. In my opinion Sheridan saved the club this season. Relegation could have led to another relegation and who knows what then.

Mate, I love what Sheridan did as much as the next person, but can you climb out his arse and move on ? Tedious keep reading your posts about him 

7 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Mate, I love what Sheridan did as much as the next person, but can you climb out his arse and move on ? Tedious keep reading your posts about him 

I'm not in his arse thank's very much. I am just stating what a miracle he performed to keep us up that season.

1 hour ago, oafcshuck said:

10 games later.

331.png.f22a1315ee49e43abb3abd977b7934d7.png

Just shows a manager needs more than just 10 games. Sacked before his time. Unfairly treated. Just to add he started us on a record breaking consecutive scoring streak in this league, with the team he assembled.

Sacked?

He was failing dismally.  It happens.  People lose it.  He lost it this season.

2 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Haha bloody hell, sorry your just coming across as a bit weird I'm afraid 

johnsheridan.jpg

Still not sure how we won that day at Everton. That run he took us on at the back end of that year and the start of the next was unbelieveable. Leeds, Everton, Millwall, Bournemouth, Southend, sure I've missed a couple more out as well.

6 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

johnsheridan.jpg

Still not sure how we won that day at Everton. That run he took us on at the back end of that year and the start of the next was unbelieveable. Leeds, Everton, Millwall, Bournemouth, Southend, sure I've missed a couple more out as well.

Are you John Sheridan or related to him by any chance?  Most people are fully aware of his achievements as both a player and a manager.  These achievements will not be forgotten but it’s time to let go.  No doubt at some point he will be back at BP.  He was a regular (during rearranged fixtures) in the main stand upper when he was the boss at Chesterfield.

Bluddy hell........this is one very funny topic.....and as LightDN123 said "a bit weird".

I have an image in my mind of Chuckie and Latics 22 sobbing over a pre-match half of lager shandy wearing those Sheridan masks handed out before the Millwall away match season before last.

But seriously lads......it's history.....let it go....it was the right decision at the time as results have proved. 

1 hour ago, leeslover said:

I've heard there's a place that does unisex Carl Winchester masks on a 2 4 1 if anyone was looking...

Aaah.....I've used the "I've heard" once or twice before.......but Carl Winchester masks.....you are one sick b*st*ard!!!  

42 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Aaah.....I've used the "I've heard" once or twice before.......but Carl Winchester masks.....you are one sick b*st*ard!!!  

Think of me the next time you come home from a long trip away from the wife.

You're welcome 

On 31/10/2017 at 0:33 PM, oafcshuck said:

33.png

3 teams cut adrift relatively speaking with over half the season left.  Crewe and Colchester are hardly pulling up trees in League 2 right now.

John Sheridan has done a lot for this club and I will always be grateful.  However I also believe that sometimes its time to move on, and I think that the transformation under RW of style of play shown that.  Hope he gets another job soon and is successful.