Milton Keynes FC (a)

Re parking...I approach from the M1 but sure we all end up on the same soulless dual carriageway system so...

As you approach the ground on your left after the 234th roundabout directly opposite the retail park/hotel/ground is a kind of slip road and turning on the right. Drive down there and there is a small industrial estate and a then a few houses, plenty of parking down there and a 5 minute walk through a little underpass to the ground.

I’ve never found a decent pub near by but the bar at the hotel

next to the ground is ok and not usually busy.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is interested I’m going to watch the game on iFollow. If there’s a few interested in watching it on here I am willing to create a private Facebook group and stream it live on there so it can’t be shared around and risk me being caught.

Drop me a DM if you want to watch it and I will try and get it set up and send you a link to the stream.

1 hour ago, oafc_lover said:

If anyone is interested I’m going to watch the game on iFollow. If there’s a few interested in watching it on here I am willing to create a private Facebook group and stream it live on there so it can’t be shared around and risk me being caught.

Drop me a DM if you want to watch it and I will try and get it set up and send you a link to the stream.

DM sent bud.