Milton Keynes FC (a)

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 here having it 

Hope we take a decent number, at £12 and playing the way we are we should really.

Awful record there, Luckily didn't go to the 7-0 but was present for the back to back Tuesday night 0-0's plus the 5-0 Drubbing which is probably my worst Away game 

Never in a month of sunday’s was I going to go to this, recently only do aways around 2 hours away or less as I can’t be bothered driving, but I have the bug back again this season, especially after the last 5 games, only missed Bristol Rovers all season. Me and 2 others will now be going, crap away day but no were else i’d rather be this Saturday. 

Big game tomorrow...win this and then home v Bury on Tuesday and we could be looking upwards rather than below us for the first time in years

Hope we get a great turnout tomorrow especially given it's cheap entry...we took 470 odd to Pompey and this is much closer so hoping for 500+ ??

COYB

9 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Big game tomorrow...win this and then home v Bury on Tuesday and we could be looking upwards rather than below us for the first time in years

Hope we get a great turnout tomorrow especially given it's cheap entry...we took 470 odd to Pompey and this is much closer so hoping for 500+ ??

COYB

I'm looking upwards already nine points in the next three games is definitely achievable. 

5 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Predictions? 

In light of recent performances, and a renewed sense of optimism I’ll go for, 

2-1 latics. Doyle with a brace. ?

If only this site had a competition where users predict scores, goal scorers and a few things more besides, HT scores and attendances.

Oh wait http://www.owtb.co.uk/forum/78-owtb-prediction-league/

Most of the money eventually goes to charity too.

29 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

If only this site had a competition where users predict scores, goal scorers and a few things more besides, HT scores and attendances.

Oh wait http://www.owtb.co.uk/forum/78-owtb-prediction-league/

Most of the money eventually goes to charity too.

What if I give to other charities, and I used a thread about an upcoming game to ask what people thought the score might be in that very same game. Is that ok? Or do all predictions and chariatable donations go through this thread? 

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, daniel said:

I think a lot went to Pompey for the fact it’s a good away day, and a decent weekend trip, MK a lot less so, I can see there being less than the 470 we took there, 350-400 would be my guess.

I think the admission price might tip us over the 500 mark.

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

What if I give to other charities, and I used a thread about an upcoming game to ask what people thought the score might be in that very same game. Is that ok? Or do all predictions and chariatable donations go through this thread? 

Thanks. 

On 08/10/2017 at 10:36 PM, rteoafc said:

Had a feeling our record there was bad but didn't realise quite how bad until looking.

Played 10: won 1, drawn 3, lost 6, scored 5, conceded 24.

Four of the six points we've got there were won by teams managed by Ronnie Moore which shows how awful the recent record is.

Those four points under Moore where at the Hockey stadium thing. At there current ground the records an even more impressive.

Played 8 Won 0 Drawn 2 Lost 6 Scored 3 Conceded 23

2-6, 0-7, 0-5. Even last year was a 99th minute winner for them.

1 minute ago, samgoafc said:

‪Anyone who has been to MK Dons before where is best to park??

Never been but http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/stadium-mk-milton-keynes-dons.html will probably tell you some good places.

Long-time members will probably recognise the advice from Diego's tips.