Fawns

14 minutes ago, Lags said:

Did Edmondson not play a game for Fylde on the morning he turned out for Latics against Rotherham? Or was that fake news

It transpired he was in the squad at 10am. RW did say that he played, but stumbled on his words and I guess meant to say was in their squad one minute,  not the next for their match later on.

Ie he as in the squad at 10.00am, but was called back to Oldham at 10.01am.

More analyzed that strictly necessary, and luckily no animosity to RW or it really would have been.

Edited by singe

Just now, Hands on said:

If Fylde can do for Fawns what they seem to have done for Edmundson we are on to a winner.

Its early days to say whether George has come on leaps and bounds, 1 good game doesn't make him the finished article, but I am hopeful that Fylde are doing things in a footballing sense that aides the players development.

42 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Its early days to say whether George has come on leaps and bounds, 1 good game doesn't make him the finished article, but I am hopeful that Fylde are doing things in a footballing sense that aides the players development.

2 good games, he played well last night against a £16 million striker.

Edited by BP1960

2 hours ago, oafcprozac said:

Can’t buy that experience BP 

It'll do his confidence a world of good for sure.

However my suspicions prior to the match were correct. Musa had absolutely no interest last night.

Edited by welshgaz

Tbf I said that to the old boy next to me last night! ?

Still showed enough interest to put it in though didn’t he? You know as well as I do some  strikers see a goal within a half arsed performance as ‘job done’ and tbf £17m is peanuts for a Premier league striker. Given my disinterest of all things Greedy League has he actually played for the first? And actually done anything? 

Back to the original point I thought young George has put in two solid performances. The fact he can play on the left is a bonus given our injury problems.

7 minutes ago, oafcprozac said:

Tbf I said that to the old boy next to me last night! ?

Still showed enough interest to put it in though didn’t he? You know as well as I do some  strikers see a goal within a half arsed performance as ‘job done’ and tbf £17m is peanuts for a Premier league striker. Given my disinterest of all things Greedy League has he actually played for the first? And actually done anything? 

Back to the original point I thought young George has put in two solid performances. The fact he can play on the left is a bonus given our injury problems.

I went with a mate of mine who is a Leicester fan. He played against Sevilla in the Champions League and that's about it. 

I was looking forward to seeing Harvey Barnes after his loan spell at Barnsley. Assist aside he offered nothing either!

Edited by welshgaz