Posh Away

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Peterborough is a magic coke game. No bar for away fans.

Having been last year I have no inclination to return.

The attraction of Peterborough is the pub 10 minutes from the ground (its name escapes me) which brews its own ales and makes its own pies. After that there is nothing to recommend the place.

17 hours ago, oafcprozac said:

Yes simply to give Maddison of the serial collapse 90 minutes appreciation 

Lets have a guess the minute of the first time he chucks himself to the floor competition, I'm going for 6th minute but i think I'm giving him too much credit there

16 minutes ago, stevesidg said:

First thing I thought of when reading Posh away, was ‘so Becks will play ‘

I went many years ago when i was a nipper and remember thinking theres nothing posh about this. Standing only and £1.20 for some lukewarm brown water

The highlight was a few blokes who had obviously had a few sherbets singing no nay never in its entirety for the majority of the game

Edited by cmr

1 hour ago, deckyd said:

Bryan and Byrne looks like they wont be playing, not registered yet acvording to Wellens or is our manager playing a fast one again!!

Hope he’s playing a fast one, but have a feeling that they’re not yet registered 

Just nip down to Royton and do my gutters please too!! Mrs M will be well made up.

I won't be thinking of you when I am in the Palmerston Arms or the chippy next door.

Last time I went to an away game with you I didn't get a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:drinking66:

5 minutes ago, Millibob said:

Just nip down to Royton and do my gutters please too!! Mrs M will be well made up.

I won't be thinking of you when I am in the Palmerston Arms or the chippy next door.

Last time I went to an away game with you I didn't get a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:drinking66:

If your gonna be out of town il nip round and take a look at Mrs M,s guttering for ya bud ?

1 hour ago, deckyd said:

Bryan and Byrne looks like they wont be playing, not registered yet acvording to Wellens or is our manager playing a fast one again!!

Still don't get this Registration business.  Surely we have off-loaded enough by now, these are both on loan so should not be affected by take-over situation.

10 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

If your gonna be out of town il nip round and take a look at Mrs M,s guttering for ya bud ?

Feel free, just ensure the downspouts are clear and you don't leave any incriminating detritus anywhere..........:o