Holloway

2 hours ago, NewBlue said:

The lads clearly injured and you come out with shit like that, which is obviously totally incorrect. He’s a player for the side you follow and puts himself about every week to try to help us win. Have a word.

Shit? say's who...you

So here's to your shit

Wasn't injured against Bradford. Did exactly the same

Edited by Lags

44 minutes ago, Lags said:

Shit? say's who...you

So here's to your shit

Wasn't injured against Bradford. Did exactly the same

Why do you care so much if he's setting up goals and scoring recently? He missed the one and only chance he had yesterday. Not unusual. He was injured. Proved it. What did he do against Bradford you didn't like?

4 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Why do you care so much if he's setting up goals and scoring recently? He missed the one and only chance he had yesterday. Not unusual. He was injured. Proved it. What did he do against Bradford you didn't like?

No celebration what so ever when scoring.....If he doesn't like it here to that extent it's time to depart. See, I answer with reasons, the lemmings just use the shite downboat button. Like kids.

Just now, Twisbrogan said:

He's never celebrated goals at any of his clubs. He's mentioned it in an interview that some people find it strange but that's just the way he is.

Doesn't score enough to have noticed it at any of his clubs ( before the haters jump on that is light hearted whilst being true) Lets be honest, Wellens has told him he can go and wants him to go, so now he doesn't want to be here, it shows. So just leave. Haters accept it instead of reacting to who says it.  

12 hours ago, Lags said:

I think I'll go through every post that disagree with mine and downboat. 

Providing Wellens stays Holloway will be gone. If my favourite player started disregarding the fans and his fellow players, for me needs to be gone. History repeats with Holloway.

Odd opinion. If Eoin Doyle doesn’t clap the fans at Dale will you be happy to see the back of him?

4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Odd opinion. If Eoin Doyle doesn’t clap the fans at Dale will you be happy to see the back of him?

It's not just the clapping....yes if Doyle starts to display the same.....just go. It's said many many times one bad apple in the cart rots away. But hey, am not fucking worthy. 

To a man the side fought and dug deep for the draw, did Holloway stand tall with them at the end? no he didn't. Did he against Bradford? no he didn't

Time to leave the haters to it. 

Edited by Lags

8 minutes ago, Lags said:

So now he doesn't want to be here, it shows. So just leave. Haters accept it instead of reacting to who says it.  

Ye really shows. Thats why he's showed some of his best form to date. Hope he wants to leave for a lot longer if he plays as well as he has in some recent appearances.

40 minutes ago, Lags said:

It's not just the clapping....yes if Doyle starts to display the same.....just go. It's said many many times one bad apple in the cart rots away. But hey, am not fucking worthy. 

To a man the side fought and dug deep for the draw, did Holloway stand tall with them at the end? no he didn't. Did he against Bradford? no he didn't

Time to leave the haters to it. 

Why are you so pissed off?   

Not having a go, but who cares?

If he doesnt give shit- he just goes on the pile with the rest. 

Am I missing something here? We'd be 4 points at least worse off from memory with his late goals against Bury and Bradford. He could have scored on Saturday too, and that was a difficult chance with 2 defenders around him after being socked in the face earlier. 

I have to say, sometimes he does make some strange decisions positionally off the ball and his flick on to No one against Blackburn was baffling, however he still does graft.

I couldn't care less if he doesn't celebrate, he still scores and assists goals and is still an asset to the squad. 

Jesus, why do we always need a scapegoat. Why not get behind the players we have? It really pissed me off.