January Window Gossip/Rumours

2 hours ago, mad4it said:

Come on let’s face it, the trust (at the moment) are s pointless organisation, too many of the board are more interested protecting the status of their position rather than making waves , I also went to the summer meeting which promised a bright new future of openness and honesty, which has turned out to be hollow words , and not one of them has had the balls to ask the difficult questions to Lemsagam!!! 

wow...i have an interest in protecting my volunteer position. whats it worth?....hmmmm

Barry made waves.....it doors closed.... what do you consider difficult questions to a board that does not exist and should?..Dear Al...

Edited by underdog

1 minute ago, jorvik_latic said:

I meant with regards to joining the board of the Trust.

The Trust can't promise that - they can't force AL to communicate more. They can recommend it but can't force it.

No the can’t , be the can at least ask the questions and release statements regarding the behind the scenes going on at BP, at the moment we are relying on the odd (negative) press leak reported by Mike Keegan 

On 1/21/2019 at 10:49 AM, Lee Sinnott said:

I asked these questions at the Trust meeting in the summer and was told by the Trust Rep at the time that everything would be ok and Abdallah will learn from his mistakes, wouldn't be signing players without the managers permission and wouldn't be interfering with team selection. Six months on, and it is still happening...

yes you did and we told you exactly what we were told, we can only take the owner's word

Interfering with team selections, if he is can someone please provide me with clear evidence. Can a player or a member of the coaching squad please let us know this and then when they do, genuinely what do you want us to do.....Dear Al....

3 minutes ago, underdog said:

wow...i have an interest in protecting mu volunteer postion.

Barry made waves.....doors closed.... what do you consider difficult questions?

Barry made waves , you could have fooled me , examples would be nice ! 

As for the questions, asked or not , no one ever knows because the trust don’t publish minutes of their (or your) meetings , which is a trait of organisations like the Freemasons ... 

17 minutes ago, mad4it said:

Then give me the proof, when Rhodes was sacked , the trust  couldn’t issue a statement because , the trust representative on the oafc board was on holiday and on that point when was the last statement from the trust issued (on any subject ). 

The meeting I went to promised more open , honest and transparent communication between the club and the fans ... that clearly hasn’t happened.

we don't comment on employer/employee issues. Its private and the rep is not on the board yet as there is no board to be voted onto anyway. 

What do you class as communication?

22 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Read the post above for your 'eagerly awaited' response. Why you've put that, I don't know.

You said I was so wrong , regarding the trust and it’s lack of communication, so I was awaiting your evidence to the contrary 

12 minutes ago, mad4it said:

Barry made waves , you could have fooled me , examples would be nice ! 

As for the questions, asked or not , no one ever knows because the trust don’t publish minutes of their (or your) meetings , which is a trait of organisations like the Freemasons ... 

You know. I have come on here several times to say we are volunteers with varied skills sets but need more help

As you new on here, I am not going to repeat years of stuff we have had to put up with to keep a foot in the door of our club...our club which is a business first and not a successful one of that. There is a Trust pinned thread at the top of the page if you would like more info and the website should be up and running soon.

7 minutes ago, underdog said:

we don't comment on employer/employee issues. Its private and the rep is not on the board yet as there is no board to be voted onto anyway. 

What do you class as communication?

Communication - the imparting or exchanging of information by speaking, writing, or using some other medium. 

27 minutes ago, underdog said:

Interfering with team selections, if he is can someone please provide me with clear evidence. Can a player or a member of the coaching squad please let us know this and then when they do, genuinely what do you want us to do.....Dear Al....

Get an evening organised with Frankie Bunn. He'll tell you...

30 minutes ago, mad4it said:

No the can’t , be the can at least ask the questions and release statements regarding the behind the scenes going on at BP, at the moment we are relying on the odd (negative) press leak reported by Mike Keegan 

Why should we? its not the Trust position to dispell or confirm "club news"...the club should have their own marketing/publicity team and we are not it.

Yes the Trust statement released on behalf of the club is.....

1 minute ago, underdog said:

I know...for a newbie he/she is proper wading in...nowt wrong with it. Just wondering why they are very anti...

I’m not anti or pro the tryst to be honest, but I went to the trust meeting at the start of the season (were Corney was virtual accused of stealing) and told of the new era , but nothing’s changed 

2 minutes ago, mad4it said:

I’m not anti or pro the tryst to be honest, but I went to the trust meeting at the start of the season (were Corney was virtual accused of stealing) and told of the new era , but nothing’s changed 

You can only give people enough rope and all.....like I said we are 12 months in of slowly, slowly....there is only so much slowly, slowly you can do before legal requirements should be met

3 minutes ago, underdog said:

Why should we? its not the Trust position to dispell or confirm "club news"...the club should have their own marketing/publicity team and we are not it.

Yes the Trust statement released on behalf of the club is.....

And why shouldn’t you, I thought the trust were meant to protect the interest of the fans ... 

4 minutes ago, mad4it said:

and if you think nothings changed, do you think we are any different?...like I said slowly, slowly can take you so far before mandatory, compulsory and legal requirements need to be met.

2 minutes ago, underdog said:

You can only give people enough rope and all.....like I said we are 12 months in of slowly, slowly....there is only so much slowly, slowly you can do before legal requirements should be met

Slowly, Slowly, you’re beginning to sound like Lemsagam 

8 minutes ago, Oldham82 said:

Wonder if another striker arriving this week we need one.

Bet it's the trust's fault if one doesn't. I'm interested that some people seem to be carrying a torch for Surridge still and as yet he hasn't gone anywhere else on loan. 8 days to go, fingers crossed. 

30 minutes ago, mad4it said:

You said I was so wrong , regarding the trust and it’s lack of communication, so I was awaiting your evidence to the contrary 

I've already said what I was talking about with you being wrong. I was talking about joining the Trust board.