3 minutes ago, phoenix blue and tangerine said:

any half wits who applauded the team off at full time: go and get your self assessed. it was Cambridge not Real Madrid. how much lower can we go?

Supporters who show support for their team are half wits?

Not particularly good logic I'm afraid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, phoenix blue and tangerine said:

any half wits who applauded the team off at full time: go and get your self assessed. it was Cambridge not Real Madrid. how much lower can we go?

Not much lower, but its better than silence or booing

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, losesome said:

I'm assuming that Scholes has written this season off and is stock taking with a view who to keep and who to let go, which is most of them!!!

Hopefully, new broom and all that, keep around four, thanks for coming to everyone else. We will not progress as a club with this squad and scholes knows it.

9 minutes ago, phoenix blue and tangerine said:

I clapped. I’m not a half wit. It also doesn’t mean I was happy. Not everything is black and white. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, losesome said:

I'm assuming that Scholes has written this season off and is stock taking with a view who to keep and who to let go, which is most of them!!!

Pretty much.

Hope the 500+ who made the trip enjoyed it.  Cambridge is a decent away day.

31 minutes ago, phoenix blue and tangerine said:

Probably best you dont go for an assessment, as you won’t like the results

• Like 1

On 3/9/2019 at 10:37 PM, latics22 said:

Let’s face it this is shit! I’ve supported us since mid season religation from the premier and it’s been a shit downwards spiral! There has been little glory or fun ! But   

....you started supporting us midway through 93-94? It's fkin you...... sod off to Old Trafford! :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rosa said:

😂

I'm sacking off Exeter away and going to Droylsden v Prescot Cables instead so you can look forward to me jinxing that. 

Don't blame you. Standard will be probably be similar... big game for you too..... still in with a chance of the Play Offs, where you could end up playing Mossley.

I spent many an evening in my yoof in the club house at the Butchers Arms. Don't think I'n due up north that weekend or else I would've come with you.....

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

...In all seriousness Pete, it can't have been that much worse that where we are today.....?

Oh, trust me, it was. Applying for re-election to the old 3rd North/4th Division, staying in the Football League by the skin of our teeth. And not just once, either. The old Broadway stand condemned, the terraces crumbling under your feet. Yes, what we're dealing with today is nowhere near as bad as it was then.

Having said that, not once in the nigh on 69 years that I've supported my home town team has it ever crossed my mind to stop supporting them. My only regret is that for the last 30 years, mostly due to work and relocations, I haven't been able to get to as many games as I would like. I still miss being at Boundary Park every fortnight.

Maybe I'm just a bit mad.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Oh, trust me, it was. Applying for re-election to the old 3rd North/4th Division, staying in the Football League by the skin of our teeth. And not just once, either. The old Broadway stand condemned, the terraces crumbling under your feet. Yes, what we're dealing with today is nowhere near as bad as it was then.

Having said that, not once in the nigh on 69 years that I've supported my home town team has it ever crossed my mind to stop supporting them. My only regret is that for the last 30 years, mostly due to work and relocations, I haven't been able to get to as many games as I would like. I still miss being at Boundary Park every fortnight.

Maybe I'm just a bit mad.

Maybe? 

51 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

The Main Stand is close to being condemned..... and next season could well see us, a la Notts County, battling to stay in this godforsaken league.....

On 3/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, phoenix blue and tangerine said:

Why would anyone ever slag off fans of their own team for applauding their team, regardless of the circumstances?

• Like 3