Boundary Park buy out

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

God knows why you want to bring that up again, and again, and again.   Your choice.

It's emerging. Nah you won't let it go. Every topic every thread. Tell Harry he's out the loop 

Edited by Lags

1 minute ago, Lags said:

It's emerging. Nah you won't let it go. Every topic every thread. Tell Harry he's out the loop 

You're a fantasist.  I asked a question about shares in the OEC.  Nothing to do with that.

I asked a perfectly reasonable question of Barry Owen. Nothing to do with that.

Fifteen years ago or whatever it was you insulted me without any foundation and were utterly wrong.  For some reason you keep bringing it up again.  I have no idea why and less interest.

Look Dave. 

I've apologised umteen times. You along with I know youll find fault with anything I say since. 

If you're not man enough to accept my apology, nor admit this tit for tat existence more fool you. 

The end

3 minutes ago, Lags said:

Look Dave. 

I've apologised umteen times. You along with I know youll find fault with anything I say since. 

If you're not man enough to accept my apology, nor admit this tit for tat existence more fool you. 

The end

FFS it's history. Every question I've asked is reasonable and completely unconnected. 

Just now, Dave_Og said:

OK. So if I ask you you a question about anything it must be related to a minor spat donkeys ago. Bizarre. 

It's the end. Don't comment on mine and I won't omment on yours. I know who's number of comments will plummet. 

It's the end Dave. I've held the branch out enough

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

In the stand itself it goes to the club In the fans bar it will go to OEC.

Neither AL or FLG will be seeing much of it though as the margins are tiny.

Exactly. 

10 hours ago, Lags said:

Look Dave. 

The end

There’s another theme emerging here... 

Edited by HarryBosch

10 hours ago, Lags said:

It's the end. Don't comment on mine and I won't omment on yours. I know who's number of comments will plummet. 

It's the end Dave. I've held the branch out enough

Edited by HarryBosch
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Went to the Main Stand bar at half time - cans of Carling, Dark Fruits, some similarly rank bitter, nothing on draught...

I didn't bother.

My lad wanted a pie so we then made our way to the kiosk at the other end, it was shut.

Back in the stand I asked a steward where I needed to go for food - "there isn't any food because of an issue with the Fan Led Group over there [points at North Stand]"

Somebody has decided not to use the pie serving tackle in the Main Stand kiosk(s) and then somebody has actually spoke to the stewards and told them to say that. It's beyond cringey... :lol:

11 hours ago, Lags said:

You really needed to go seek and ask. Really? You've known that for over a week on here. 

Go on, carry on acting shocked

Anybody...? 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, Lags said:

Help troops..... Laughable 

I don’t want to get involved in a Harry/Lags argument - I really don’t! - but if you’re dedicated enough to turn up to an EFL trophy match, is it too much to ask that the club lay on food and drink for fans, especially in the main stand? Can we afford to turn away customers?

10 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

I don’t want to get involved in a Harry/Lags argument - I really don’t! - but if you’re dedicated enough to turn up to an EFL trophy match, is it too much to ask that the club lay on food and drink for fans, especially in the main stand? Can we afford to turn away customers?

Not sure which is more embarrassing, the running of our club commercially or Lag's recent posts on this thread.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

I think that's been covered to death. Yes food and drinks really should be standard though. 

For any regular gobshite.... Erm poster on here it really shouldn't have been a shock the beers were in tins and no food. 

It's a fucker when you really want to be astounded though

5 minutes ago, Clifford said:

Not sure which is more embarrassing, the running of our club commercially or Lag's recent posts on this thread.

It's Lags, thank fuck there's only one. 

The troops have arrived. Just like lemmings. 

Even more laughable

2 hours ago, Lags said:

It's Lags, thank fuck there's only one. 

The troops have arrived. Just like lemmings. 

Even more laughable

Take some medicine you poorly old man. You're letting yourself and your family down here.