Boundary Park buy out

11 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Hi, if you email supporter.services@oldhamathletic.co.uk, I will look into this for you and clarify the situation via email.

Alternatively you can call us on 0161 785 5150, we are usually pretty fast with answering the phones.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Billy

Ticket Office Manager

Surely anyone affected for whom the club held details for (which they do for all season ticket holders), should have had a notification and not have to be reached out to on a message board??

seems strange that only one person seems to have been told anything.  Maybe he was invited to your cosy little kit launch too

1 minute ago, OAFC1984 said:

Surely anyone affected for whom the club held details for (which they do for all season ticket holders), should have had a notification and not have to be reached out to on a message board??

seems strange that only one person seems to have been told anything.  Maybe he was invited to your cosy little kit launch too

I know there are frustrations with how the club is being run and Billy is representing the club here, but he's definitely not the one to take it out on.

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

I know there are frustrations with how the club is being run and Billy is representing the club here, but he's definitely not the one to take it out on.

Not taking anything out on him. Basic customer service to contact customers about decisions that affect them. Billy probably knows that but he’s dictated to by the twat with the creepy smile.

@OAFCBilly not a dig at you, think you do a good job, hope you get to keep it but you work for a charlatan who seems to delight in thoroughly pissing everyone off, especially “the fan”.  And it was a cosy kit launch. Not aimed at you Billy like I said but feel free to pass it on to the cretins who employ you :) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

Commercial Department contacted everyone that had paid for 100 Club Membership updating them and all 100 club members from last season were also contacted. 

I can't speak for the Commercial Department in terms of the person reaching out for them and them not getting in touch. So I did the next best thing and contacted him myself 

The club issued a statement that 100 Club wouldn't be available next season, our Head of Commercial has been more than proactive dealing with enquiries regarding the 100 Club, and we held an out of office meeting of which last years 100 Club members were invited to so that we could sit down with them and keep them updated. 

Regarding the "cosy little kit launch" - don't know what you're on about and if you're referring to the Hummel anniversary kit meeting, this was chosen at random from the emails we got.

Pat's direct number - 0161 785 5160

Thanks

• Like 4

1 hour ago, OAFCBilly said:

Commercial Department contacted everyone that had paid for 100 Club Membership updating them and all 100 club members from last season were also contacted. 

I can't speak for the Commercial Department in terms of the person reaching out for them and them not getting in touch. So I did the next best thing and contacted him myself 

The club issued a statement that 100 Club wouldn't be available next season, our Head of Commercial has been more than proactive dealing with enquiries regarding the 100 Club, and we held an out of office meeting of which last years 100 Club members were invited to so that we could sit down with them and keep them updated. 

Regarding the "cosy little kit launch" - don't know what you're on about and if you're referring to the Hummel anniversary kit meeting, this was chosen at random from the emails we got.

Thanks

👏 👍

Ha. Nice, that’s him told. 

Edited by kowenicki

2 hours ago, OAFCBilly said:

Thanks

Whilst I very much appreciate the job you do in going above and beyond what the club could reasonably expect of you, in keeping people informed of what's going on across various social media platforms, I have to point out that some of the above just isn't true.

I still haven't been contacted by anyone regarding my 100 Club memberships which I renewed in June.

I've also been a member since inception and wasn't invited to the  the office meeting mentioned above.

The club have my contact details and don't  have any trouble contacting me when it comes to sending invoices.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, bozman said:

Whilst I very much appreciate the job you do in going above and beyond what the club could reasonably expect of you, in keeping people informed of what's going on across various social media platforms, I have to point out that some of the above just isn't true.

I still haven't been contacted by anyone regarding my 100 Club memberships which I renewed in June.

I've also been a member since inception and wasn't invited to the  the office meeting mentioned above.

The club have my contact details and don't  have any trouble contacting me when it comes to sending invoices.

Hi,

Can you DM me your surname so that I can double check that we have your details on file?

Only 25 people renewed of which we have emails/phone numbers for, or I have in my files which I sent over to the Commercial Department, so if they've not got in touch then it may simply be a clerical error.

I'm staying till 8 tonight so I'd be more than happy to contact you myself - I just need to know who you are to do so!

Thanks

37 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Hi,

Can you DM me your surname so that I can double check that we have your details on file?

Only 25 people renewed of which we have emails/phone numbers for, or I have in my files which I sent over to the Commercial Department, so if they've not got in touch then it may simply be a clerical error.

I'm staying till 8 tonight so I'd be more than happy to contact you myself - I just need to know who you are to do so!

Thanks

De de de de fucking shambles......

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

De de de de fucking shambles......

At least we have someone trying to help our supporters 

Thanks for trying to help the fans OAFCBilly

Keep your head up fella 👍⚽

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, tGWB said:

At least we have someone trying to help our supporters 

Thanks for trying to help the fans OAFCBilly

Keep your head up fella 👍⚽

Cheers

All 25 have now been contacted/reached out to us. Don't know if Bozman was in this list - if he was then great but if not please contact us as we really don't have any more names or details on our list as everybody on our list has been contacted.

Edited by OAFCBilly

27 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Cheers

All 25 have now been contacted/reached out to us. Don't know if Bozman was in this list - if he was then great but if not please contact us as we really don't have any more names or details on our list as everybody on our list has been contacted.

Thanks Billy,

I have emailed you at the support services address email address so that I could attach my invoice and copies of correspondence with Ashleigh re the purchase.

No need to worry about this tonight - it can wait until tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Lags said:

you have a club employer going above and beyond and you have the usual negs having a go...…. now that's the shambles

Any grief aimed at Billy, if that’s who you are referring to, is misdirected.

Can’t get away from the fact that contacting 25 names on a list is not that difficult and it shouldn’t have got to this.

2 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Any grief aimed at Billy, if that’s who you are referring to, is misdirected.

Can’t get away from the fact that contacting 25 names on a list is not that difficult and it shouldn’t have got to this.

It shouldn't have got to this full stop.  Some folks got clever, now others are getting clever. It will never work

3 hours ago, OAFCBilly said:

Hi,

Thanks

Billy in the midst of all the shit at the moment the club doesn't deserve you. 

• Thanks 1

What’s the crack here? This lad just tweeted this...

Innocent or otherwise?? 

13 Aug 2019  First Gazette notice for compulsory strike-off
This document is being processed and will be available in 5 days.

Edited by kowenicki