Pre Season 2019

5 hours ago, OAFC1984 said:

anyone good at Guess Who?

Someone has identified on Twitter. Looks like trialists are: Dominic McHale (Salford/FCUM), Dylan Fage (Auxerre II), Chris Eagles (peaking behind sefil), Florian Gonzales (Auxerre II).

On 7/4/2019 at 8:18 PM, HarryBosch said:

Captain's are a bit of an English obsession. And an obsession of fans moreso than players at that...

The forrun's place little importance on them, similar to how they are about managers... 

This simply isn’t true.

When you look at the most successful non-British teams on the continent in recent times they have all had a consistent leader for a number of seasons. Ramos, Godin, Lahm, Iniesta, Zanetti etc 

Edited by Ryan

7 hours ago, ncookie9 said:

Someone has identified on Twitter. Looks like trialists are: Dominic McHale (Salford/FCUM), Dylan Fage (Auxerre II), Chris Eagles (peaking behind sefil), Florian Gonzales (Auxerre II).

If they are having a look at McHale they should of signed Kurt Willoughby from FCUM, much better prospect who I mentioned months ago and could of been signed for buttons, unfortunately he has now signed for Fylde.

7 hours ago, Ryan said:

This simply isn’t true.

When you look at the most successful non-British teams on the continent in recent times they have all had a consistent leader for a number of seasons. Ramos, Godin, Lahm, Iniesta, Zanetti etc 

You are using the absolute Giants of Europe and their longest serving players as examples? Not really typical. 

I’m actually all for the captain simply being the longest serving player or if it to be rotated. This also happens in many clubs abroad. 

32 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

You are using the absolute Giants of Europe and their longest serving players as examples? Not really typical. 

I’m actually all for the captain simply being the longest serving player or if it to be rotated. This also happens in many clubs abroad. 

What about in the National League?

43 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

:lol:

Bottled an evens bet that offers 8/1 elsewhere. I offered you £100 @ 8/1, you shit yourself at the possible cover.

What the feck has a bookies got to do with a personal wager. 🤪 You bottled it. You indicated we will be relegated.... Take the bet then. You are effectively saying we are odds on to go down by stating you think we will. My bet is with you, not a bookies you clown. 

I will put £100 up now for your chosen charity if you do the same. 

Edited by kowenicki

12 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

What the feck has a bookies got to do with a personal wager. 🤪 You bottled it. You indicated we will be relegated.... Take the bet then. You are effectively saying we are odds on to go down by stating you think we will. My bet is with you, not a bookies you clown. 

I will put £100 up now for your chosen charity if you do the same. 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d20d23c667a425632

9 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I have no idea where we will finish, but we won’t get relegated. 

Only a fool would accept the bet you were offering to LSA, the bookies are giving 8 to 1, the bet Eyresey has offered is a far more even chanced wager. 

11 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Only a fool would accept the bet you were offering to LSA, the bookies are giving 8 to 1, the bet Eyresey has offered is a far more even chanced wager. 

Yes. A fool that is absolutely certain we will get relegated. Can’t lose can he. 

4 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Yes. A fool that is absolutely certain we will get relegated. Can’t lose can he. 

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Im talking about lookers. 

Here’s the post... where I said we’re certain for relegation... from which you offer your evens bet.