Pre Season 2019

14 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Just seen the video of Mauoche. Piss poor from the media lads - the guy can speak about 15 words of English and they're shoving a camera in front of him...

He can speak English fairly capably (Ifollow interviews) however it has taken the media lads a bit of time to get into the pre-season mood. 

51 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Still wanting to know who the guy in the random England kit is who looks like they've turned up for PE?!

Good question and very worrying. It wasn’t an England kit but it genuinely looked like they had let a local turn up and train with them. He didn’t have a GPS vest on either. This tour is just one big ego-trip for the Lemmys.

Edited by Kusunga_Is_God

9 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Good question and very worrying. It wasn’t an England kit but it genuinely looked like they had let a local turn up and train with them. He didn’t have a GPS vest on either. This tour is just one big ego-trip for the Lemmys.

Who cares? If I owned a football club I'd be up top every week.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

People get animated and angry about the most trivial things don’t they...

Are you genuinely “very worried” about some bloke joining in the training?  I mean... genuinely? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Are you genuinely “very worried” about some bloke joining in the training?  I mean... genuinely? 

If he was some bloke that was doing keepy uppy's on the beach, they invited him for training the not so bad. But if he is going to now lead the line this season then that is very worrying....

11 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Pot calling kettle black.

You are never off here nitpicking at every opportunity.Let people have their say for goodness sake without having to butt in all the time,its just very tiresome.

9 minutes ago, singe said:

If he was some bloke that was doing keepy uppy's on the beach, they invited him for training the not so bad. But if he is going to now lead the line this season then that is very worrying....

Bit of a leap don’t you think.... also still not “very worrying” until you know who he is. 

2 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

Pot calling kettle black.

You are never off here nitpicking at every opportunity.Let people have their say for goodness sake without having to butt in all the time,its just very tiresome.

All for people having their say... it’s hysterical ramblings I have a problem with.  You might want to look at other people’s reactions to your recent posts. 

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Very true. It was just a casual kit something like you'd wear in PE and good point, no GPS vest on.

1 minute ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Fucking hell that has to be the most ironic post ever seen on this board...

Angry?  That’s the problem with posts, emails etc isn’t it. Hard to detect mood. 😁.  Rarely angry (except when sat at BP).   Read all my posts as if I made them with a big smile on my face. 👍

47 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Angry?  That’s the problem with posts, emails etc isn’t it. Hard to detect mood. 😁.  Rarely angry (except when sat at BP).   Read all my posts as if I made them with a big smile on my face. 👍

That's way more disturbing than imagining you angry.