Pre Season 2019

27 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

How many other EFL clubs have chosen Morocco for a training base ? None.

Sillyyyyyy.

I read an article earlier and gleaned that Newport and Exeter are in Spain whilst Mansfield are in Portugal which are both about an hour away from where we are. Probably many, many more if anybody wants to check.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, laticsmarra said:

How many other EFL clubs have chosen Morocco for a training base ? None.

Mate, you feeling alright?  Looks like you are having some kind of breakdown or panic attack with your series of posts. 

10 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Just seen the video of Mauoche. Piss poor from the media lads - the guy can speak about 15 words of English and they're shoving a camera in front of him...

Nah, Maoucheee is the translator. Possibly Marco’s biological son too.

20 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Just seen the video of Mauoche. Piss poor from the media lads - the guy can speak about 15 words of English and they're shoving a camera in front of him...

If that's true then it's piss poor that he's been in the country for a couple of years and hasn't grasped a little more of the language. Kind of proves the clique theory. 

30 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Mate, you feeling alright?  Looks like you are having some kind of breakdown or panic attack with your series of posts. 

Why do you regularly feel the need to comment on what you feel the state of someones mental health is because they have a different view/opinion to your own - all a bit weird if you ask me.

47 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

If that's true then it's piss poor that he's been in the country for a couple of years and hasn't grasped a little more of the language. Kind of proves the clique theory. 

Assume you've not seen the video or any interview he's done. His english is very good 

Few queries about the most recent video ..

Whose the random lad in the England shirt taking part in training? Seems strange as all the other trialists have kits etc ..

Not sure what the point of some of those keeper drills are, practising ball work with the feet on a 4G pitch won't be the same as a cold January night at some bog.

Lads seem in decent spirits, starting to feel more happy about having Branger and Maouche back for another season ..

Lad from Swansea looked alright from the snippets ..

Feels like we're still 7/8 signings short and having this trip without them to gel doesn't make much sense. 

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Why do you regularly feel the need to comment on what you feel the state of someones mental health is because they have a different view/opinion to your own - all a bit weird if you ask me.

Regularly?

I think you are thinking of someone else.

....the irony of your last sentence in relation to your query is obviously lost on you. 

3 hours ago, laticsmarra said:

Its hard enough for Premiership Clubs flying on privately chartered aircraft for pre season when they can work out timings.  Getting players back pre season training and then getting them into a hotel at 3am a few days later is a shambles. You talk to any foitballer first week of training is full on. Basically we have lost the benefit of a full week of training.Team spirit may be great, but if we are knakered and unfit,Forest Green is going to be more embarrasing than last year by a long way.

They haven't really lost much. Sure they were only having a kick about on the beach but they looked to be training pretty hard today. 

5 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I have spoken to him a number of times and his English is actually really good. Can have a full conversation easily. So you are chatting shore here 

10 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

😮 I’ve just seen the video too. His English is very good. He may only speak a few words to camera but it’s a snippet.

I have to say @Lee Sinnott that I am surprised at your post - it’s not piss poor, and the guy can speak English. Seriously, did someone hack your username? 

10 hours ago, Jimbooth said:

They haven't really lost much. Sure they were only having a kick about on the beach but they looked to be training pretty hard today. 

Footballers these days generally keep themselves fit during the close season. One thing that's better than the olden days.