League Tables 24.08.2019

Bristolatic

Premier League

@stevesidg's 6 points take him 8 places up the table in to 2nd, only missing the attendance by 3, as @DavidCollinge was only out by 4 taking him up 7 places. Former Champion @Ex_pat is struggling in the relegation zone, joined by @Benja.

dbwLNAm.jpg?1

SmBuXmN.jpg?1

Championship

@Nohairdontcare was just 1 away from a 20 pointer, @south east latic only missed by three and @mick26 by four. The new leader is @Harry Bosch [top scored with 7] and the bottom four stay as they were. There was no prediction from @yarddog73.

vymuj1A.jpg?1

lYNRRIJ.jpg?1

League 1

@OAFC1984 almost hit the attendance jackpot, just 1 away from the maximum, but it did move him into the play offs. At the top, @oafcmad09 was the highest scorer with 9 points and opens up a 20 point lead. @Dick_Valentine drops into  the relegation places and there were no predictions from @L1onheartNew and @the_mighty_bosh.

xwPNhKW.jpg?1

0I4sYjP.jpg?1

League 2

Falling foul of the cut off time was @laticsrblue who edited at 2:51pm. Got to watch that time, folks. @RobOAFC takes over at the top, scoring 11 points, but the biggest climber was @Andy-latic, whose 9 points shot him up 12 places into the play offs, where he was joined by @pcassist, whose 8 points raised him 9 places. @jbroyton, @mackin89 and @sjk2008 failed to post predictions.

pxAFURI.jpg?1

rsIqfrB.jpg?1

25 minutes ago, Nohairdontcare said:

Cripes, I’m delighted to have got so close on the attendance... fine margins and all that. 

Worth noting that me and my son are flying in on Saturday for his first ever match. So what ever attendance you were going to go with, add 2! 

Hope that you both enjoy the game, and that your son becomes hooked for life, who one day takes his son, who one day..... 

9 minutes ago, stevesidg said:

Hope that you both enjoy the game, and that your son becomes hooked for life, who one day takes his son, who one day..... 

Cheers, we’re going to have fun. 

I’ve been brainwashing my boy into supporting Latics for all six years of his life so he should be hooked already...

Amusingly, when I warned him that we might not win he told me “it’s not the winning that matters, it’s the taking part!” - so still has a bit to learn! 

Also he seems to be under the impression that I once played for Latics. No idea where that came from but I might let him keep believing it for another while anyway. 

1 hour ago, Nohairdontcare said:

Cripes, I’m delighted to have got so close on the attendance... fine margins and all that. 

Worth noting that me and my son are flying in on Saturday for his first ever match. So what ever attendance you were going to go with, add 2! 

Have a great time over here and here's hoping Latics produce a win for you and your lad. 

Brings back memories; I was a month short of my 6th birthday when my Dad took me to my first game. I loved every minute. Christ, that was a long time ago!

Archived