League Tables 23.11.2019

Bristolatic

PREMIER LEAGUE

With all but one player predicting a defeat and no one going for the win, just 4 points was the top score by @Benja, @rosa and @youngen. The top four and bottom two stay as they were as @JoeP slips into the last relegation slot.

ygqWf1x.jpg?1

aop05zt.jpg?1

CHAMPIONSHIP

@JohnnyPimp [6 points and up 5 places to 9th] was the only player in all four divisions to predict the correct final score and was the only one in the Championship to predict the win. @Oafc1895 did well to get within 9 of the attendance as @Latics and England takes over from @Stevie_J at the top. There's no change to the bottom six.

hn5hxmf.jpg?1

xxvA1Zi.jpg?1

LEAGUE 1

Eight players did not take part and @Gentleman didn't post until 3:00pm, but his prediction wouldn't have scored any points anyway. @JohnG123's 6 points take him up to 3rd and @Laticsbiffo nicks the last play off spot from @Dick_Valentine. Again, no one predicted a win and no one from 8th down moved places.

WFaOBnX.jpg?1

DtAOcF9.jpg?1

LEAGUE 2

Two players, @another fan and @pcassist [takes the last play off spot from @Andy-latic] predicted a win, but those were the only points they scored. Top score was 4 points by @Sparkleking, 5 players did not take part as the top five and bottom three don't move.

tAQFyML.jpg?1

zk5ZS3U.jpg?1

It's weird seeing all these names again - especially now I know who a lot of you really are. It was better before.

Dave Collinge at the bottom of the Premier League (I still think of it as THE Prediction League) is an absolute abomination and actually I think he's disrespecting his own legacy now. He's the only one apart from me to win amateur and professional titles. I think if he goes down, he'll have to get down off the plateau and join second-tier mopes who've won a title or - it makes me sick to say it - a cup.

52 minutes ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

It's weird seeing all these names again - especially now I know who a lot of you really are. It was better before.

Dave Collinge at the bottom of the Premier League (I still think of it as THE Prediction League) is an absolute abomination and actually I think he's disrespecting his own legacy now. He's the only one apart from me to win amateur and professional titles. I think if he goes down, he'll have to get down off the plateau and join second-tier mopes who've won a title or - it makes me sick to say it - a cup.

You haven't won an amateur & professional era title, like @DavidCollinge....

fCMk7OR.png

6 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Funny how you can comment on regular predictors, but have failed to capitalise on your only success. And that was nearly seven years ago. You could have come back when we only had two divisions, but you insisted to me personally that you would come back, but only in the Premier Division. If you're as good as you claim, come back next season, start at the bottom and see if you can work your way up the divisions.

Nice to see you back again, by the way. How are you? :tongue1:

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 8:54 PM, Bristolatic said:

Funny how you can comment on regular predictors, but have failed to capitalise on your only success. And that was nearly seven years ago. You could have come back when we only had two divisions, but you insisted to me personally that you would come back, but only in the Premier Division. If you're as good as you claim, come back next season, start at the bottom and see if you can work your way up the divisions.

Nice to see you back again, by the way. How are you? :tongue1:

I would've been the match day summariser for OASIS if it wasn't for you spiking my dreams. But I'm fine. Bearing up innit.

Archived