League Tables 25.01.2020

Bristolatic

PREMIER LEAGUE

@DavidCollinge [No movement] and @Ex_pat [up 1 to 7th] both top scored with 9 points. @oafcmetty forgot to post a half time score, but still stays top, 14 points clear. @milnrow latics and @youngen moved up 3 places, @JoeP dropped 4 places and the bottom five stay as they were.

VWVDmcP.jpg?1

NujwDgE.jpg?1

CHAMPIONSHIP

Eleven points was the best score, by @Latics_Fanatic, moving him up 4 places to 14th as @BP1960's 9 points take him up 5 places into the play offs. @Dave_Og drops four places out of the play offs and @Oafc1895 falls two places into the relegation zone.

98n9bUE.jpg?1

Lvw8jlC.jpg?1

LEAGUE 1

@Brisbaneblue, who moves up one place into the second automatic promotion spot, and @Ryan [up 1 to 15th] were the best with 9 points. @Dick_Valentine ousts @leeslover out of the play offs, 6 players did not take part and the bottom four stay the same. @JohnG123 was the only player in all four divisions to score attendance points.

aPbMsxJ.jpg?1

KOCxkKD.jpg?1

LEAGUE 2

As the top six don't change, @jbroyton and @Jimbooth did the best with 7 points each. In the entire division, only @kowenicki'smoustache and @laticsrblue moved at all as they swapped places, so nothing else to report in League 2.

FuNhred.jpg?1

buTyteJ.jpg?1

On 1/27/2020 at 7:37 PM, Ryan said:

I do well when I can actually remember to play.

There‘a a team every season who start off poorly and end up benefiting from a New Year bounce #LatePush 😉 

So much for this😁. I only found out we were playing on Tuesday after half-time.

#ThanksAbdallah

Archived