League Tables 25.11.20

Bristolatic

First of all, a big THANK YOU to @oafcmetty for running this over the past several weeks, but I'm pleased to say that I'm now fully back and able to continue. From here on in, all cock-ups are entirely mine. On with the show.

Premier League

@milnrow latics top scores with 4 points, but it only moves him up one place off the bottom of the table, whereas @astottie's 2 points take him up 6 places to 5th, above five players who all failed to score. There's no change in the top four and @disjointed now props up the division. Unsurprisingly, no points were scored for the final 4-3 result, or for goals scored by either team.

HI8GxIZ.jpg

Championship

Only 2 points was the best anyone could manage, with eight players doing just that. Seven of them only scored points for predicting the win, but @JoePcollected his 2 points for the half time score. Everybody else scored precisely sod all. There were no predictions from @Dave_Og and @HarryBosch, as @Latics_Fanatic and @LaticsPete fell foul of the "impossible" rule, the former predicting a 0-2 defeat with Bahamboula scoring and the latter going for a 1-0 win, but 2-0 at half time. Again, no "goals scored" points.

fuszdyL.jpg

League 1

@jbroyton and @the_mighty_bosh were the best of the day with 5 points each, the latter taking over 2nd place from @CoreyECFC, although the lead at the top is still 10 points. There was no prediction from @rvlatic and @Sparkleking drops 3 places to the last play off slot. In another somewhat odd set of results, unless you scored five points, it was either two or nowt.

PIyBcFM.jpg

League 2

As in League 1, 5 points was the top score, attained by @hinchy, which moves him up 3 places into the second automatic promotion spot, just 2 points behind the leader @RobinsDuckEgg. Bizarrely, as in other divisions, the other scores were two or zero, apart from @pcassist, who was the only player in all four divisions to pick up any "goals scored" points, correctly predicting Barrow would score three. There is no change to the bottom four. 

AghPhnu.jpg

Archived