MATCH: vs Scunthorpe United (A) 16/03/21

35 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Spot on. It's scandalous that we are closer to the drop now than we were just a few weeks ago. 1 win in the last 9 matches and only 10 goals scored. Keep that up and we really could be in trouble.

And according to the ITK lads, it has all coincided with Mo returning to the UK.. 👀

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Spot on. It's scandalous that we are closer to the drop now than we were just a few weeks ago. 1 win in the last 9 matches and only 10 goals scored. Keep that up and we really could be in trouble.

It's the four sides off bottom taking points you wouldn't expect them to be getting that worries me the most.

This league is compacted both top and bottom, we need to lift ourselves from this situation sharpish.

5 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

And according to the ITK lads, it has all coincided with Mo returning to the UK.. 👀

Always in the back of my mind why we do better away from home, that'll also coincide with him being left off the coach.

At home he'll have free reign to put his oar in.

12 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Imagine going into the last 3 games and needing this shower of shite to get 1 win. I wouldn’t fucking trust them to secure our clubs survival ! 

Just looking at the remaining fixtures is a real reminder of how precarious a position we could find ourselves in.

24th of April and the visit of Grimsby would appear 'on paper' to be our best possibility of 3 points,

We also have to rely on other's below us dropping points and reliance usually doesn't end well here.

1 hour ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Just looking at the remaining fixtures is a real reminder of how precarious a position we could find ourselves in.

24th of April and the visit of Grimsby would appear 'on paper' to be our best possibility of 3 points,

We also have to rely on other's below us dropping points and reliance usually doesn't end well here.

As I said previously on this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if we shoot ourselves in the foot but I really can't see Southend or Grimsby getting enough wins to catch us.

2 hours ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Didn’t we need Everton to lose last day in the Premiership to guarantee survival?

Granted we didn’t do the goods at Norwich but I’m sure they won too 

3 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Imagine going into the last 3 games and needing this shower of shite to get 1 win. I wouldn’t fucking trust them to secure our clubs survival ! 

At least this time we have a proper manager at the helm.

2 hours ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

As I said previously on this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if we shoot ourselves in the foot but I really can't see Southend or Grimsby getting enough wins to catch us.

Cheers Bosh

Some of us need reassurance after last time 😉

2 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Didn’t we need Everton to lose last day in the Premiership to guarantee survival?

Granted we didn’t do the goods at Norwich but I’m sure they won too 

I was arseholed on that day. It's a long trip and i think i miscalculated the drink-time-car ratio. Still, i stayed behind and thanked the team (i think i shook Chris Makin's hand). Then i got even more wrecked. 

3 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

I was arseholed on that day. It's a long trip and i think i miscalculated the drink-time-car ratio. Still, i stayed behind and thanked the team (i think i shook Chris Makin's hand). Then i got even more wrecked. 

Chris Makin was a great player - he would dominate this defence 

First time this season I've actually seen a shape to the team and it worked for 75 minutes.

Curle then brings on Diarra and Ntanmwe and, in his interview, says the team lost their shape. Who's to blame for that? 

It was crying our for Bhamboula to run at their defence.

Most enjoyable game for a while for the first 75 minutes and the he introduces 2 of our "star players" and costs us 2 points and blames the team.

Tosser!!

10 hours ago, Emcee_Latic said:

First time this season I've actually seen a shape to the team and it worked for 75 minutes.

Curle then brings on Diarra and Ntanmwe and, in his interview, says the team lost their shape. Who's to blame for that? 

It was crying our for Bhamboula to run at their defence.

Most enjoyable game for a while for the first 75 minutes and the he introduces 2 of our "star players" and costs us 2 points and blames the team.

Tosser!!

Doubt very much he'll be here next season anyway!

• Bender unfeatured this topic

Archived