Harry Vaughan

10 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Messi was diagnosed with a growth hormone disorder, or GHD, while playing in Argentina. At 13 years old he was reputedly only 4’2” tall…

Barcelona we’re so convinced of his potential that they paid for years of injections of human growth hormone, HGH, which was a very expensive gamble.

His current height is listed as 5’7” which for a player of his talent is fine given his amazing balance and skills. I not sure how tall Vaughan is but I would guess that he is no more than 5’5”?

* Maradona’s height was listed as 5’6”

** Allegedly the initial contract that Messi signed with Barcelona was on a table napkin…

When I was 14 I got my mum to take me to the doctors (Dr Kelso who was Latics' doc for many years) because I was worried I was a dwarf. I'm best part of 6'4" now, I'll see if I've got any of the stuff he gave me at the back of the cupboard 😂

52 minutes ago, C.O.JONES said:

In Spain he was known as Manodona, 'mano' means hand.

and also in his homeland bc 'dona' can mean 'to give'

asin the hand that gave them the World Cup 🤮.

If it makes you feel any better, there are places where it can mean 'womans hands'.

Learnt this by accident whilst trying woo an Equitorial Guinean girl who spoke nine languages but not English much.

55 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

and also in his homeland bc 'dona' can mean 'to give'

asin the hand that gave them the World Cup 🤮.

If it makes you feel any better, there are places where it can mean 'womans hands'.

Learnt this by accident whilst trying woo an Equitorial Guinean girl who spoke nine languages but not English much.

Are you sure she wasn't just pretending she didn't speak English ?  🥰

4 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Are you sure she wasn't just pretending she didn't speak English ?  🥰

😂

l knew her for about three years and by the end she could do. Very clever girl, but spent about 3% of the time tryna convert me into a Muzlamik.

2 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

I hope Harry has got or is about to get an Irish passport. Will save him hours at passport control in Europe. 

The story goes one youth when called up by Scotland for a home match was told he needed a passport to travel there from England, so he went straight away to the Liverpool passport office to get one.😆

22 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

I hope Harry has got or is about to get an Irish passport. Will save him hours at passport control in Europe. 

Think about 30% of the population all got one at the same time about four years ago didnt we? Don't get stopped by the fuzz late at night goin shop with both in a bag tho, can be a very long sit around that can. Especially if the bag has got such other high risk markers as boxers, socks and a phone charger 😂🇬🇧

13 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Harry not even in the Irish 20 men squad against Luxembourg.

Yet misses tomorrow's important league game.

I'd have told the Irish FA  where to go if they didn't intend to use him.

He came on as a sub for the U19’s in Marbella today 👍

Archived