League Tables 09.10.2021

Bristolatic

Another goal-less performance from Latics, but at least it was a point. Speaking of points, someone has hit the 20 point correct attendance prediction. To find out who, read on; it won't take you long.

Everyone's predictions here and, although it looks like @milnrow latics posted after the cut-off, he didn't. I edited his prediction because his username was wrong. It would have invalidated his prediction. As it turned out, it didn't matter, but please use the drop down menu for your username if it doesn't show up automatically, so that it can't be posted incorrectly.

Everyone's points here

Premier League

So here it is, @Ex_pat correctly predicted the attendance which, added to his other 2 points, see him with 22 points on the day. It moves him up 3 places to top spot, leading the way 15 points clear and knocking @GlossopLatic down to 4th place. @BP1960's 7 points move him up to 5th, but @aidan_latics drops into the relegation zone as @Handsyclimbs out.

Premier League Table

Championship

Seven points by @DavidCollinge was the best of the day. It was only a couple of weeks or so ago that he was rock bottom, but he jumps 6 more places to 7th, only a point off the play-off places. @tGWB retains top spot and @Stevie_J replaces @Londonboy in 2nd place. Lawman moves up 2 places into the last play-off place and @Laticsbiffo drops 5 places. There's no change to the bottom five.

Championship Table

League 1

@deyres42 hits 13 points, only missing the attendance by -8 and closes the gap on @adamoafc to 4 points, increasing his lead over @the_mighty_bosh in 3rd to 16 points. Only 6 other players in League 1 scored any points , meaning just four players change places. It looks very much as though @Macca has given up as everyone from 9th down stay as they were.

League 1 Table

I'm going away for the rest of the week now so, if you think anything isn't correct, can you please PM @oafcmetty and he'll have a look at it. It will be a pleasant surprise for him as I haven't told him!

6 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Another goal-less performance from Latics, but at least it was a point. Speaking of points, someone has hit the 20 point correct attendance prediction. To find out who, read on; it won't take you long.

Everyone's predictions here and, although it looks like @milnrow latics posted after the cut-off, he didn't. I edited his prediction because his username was wrong. It would have invalidated his prediction. As it turned out, it didn't matter, but please use the drop down menu for your username if it doesn't show up automatically, so that it can't be posted incorrectly.

Everyone's points here

Premier League

So here it is, @Ex_pat correctly predicted the attendance which, added to his other 2 points, see him with 22 points on the day. It moves him up 3 places to top spot, leading the way 15 points clear and knocking @GlossopLatic down to 4th place. @BP1960's 7 points move him up to 5th, but @aidan_latics drops into the relegation zone as @Handsyclimbs out.

Premier League Table

Championship

Seven points by @DavidCollinge was the best of the day. It was only a couple of weeks or so ago that he was rock bottom, but he jumps 6 more places to 7th, only a point off the play-off places. @tGWB retains top spot and @Stevie_J replaces @Londonboy in 2nd place. Lawman moves up 2 places into the last play-off place and @Laticsbiffo drops 5 places. There's no change to the bottom five.

Championship Table

League 1

@deyres42 hits 13 points, only missing the attendance by -8 and closes the gap on @adamoafc to 4 points, increasing his lead over @the_mighty_bosh in 3rd to 16 points. Only 6 other players in League 1 scored any points , meaning just four players change places. It looks very much as though @Macca has given up as everyone from 9th down stay as they were.

League 1 Table

I'm going away for the rest of the week now so, if you think anything isn't correct, can you please PM @oafcmetty and he'll have a look at it. It will be a pleasant surprise for him as I haven't told him!

My pessimism is costing me lately 

My first attendance points for the season and they are the maximum!

To get within 100 of the attendance is skill

To get within 10 of the attendance is very skilful

To get the exact attendance is pure luck

The only direction is down from here.

Archived