Mo Lemmy

23 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Any idea what percentage he holds and whether or not these were the shares that the FLG were reputedly offered?

its in the link I put.

I am not great with maths as they were "diluted" in November 2019.

Supporter share 3,  became 606.

18 minutes ago, underdog said:

its in the link I put.

I am not great with maths as they were "diluted" in November 2019.

Supporter share 3,  became 606.

3 became 606 but Corney's 22 remained 22!!!

Karma for selling to AL I suppose but why would anyone buy shares when you can get shafted like that? (Seem to remember @Dave_Og saying that this was quite common).

1 hour ago, mick26 said:

3 became 606 but Corney's 22 remained 22!!!

Karma for selling to AL I suppose but why would anyone buy shares when you can get shafted like that? (Seem to remember @Dave_Og saying that this was quite common).

the B shares, owned by the Foundation, cannot be diluted under the terms in the articles of association

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

So effectively Corney owns FA!

Pretty much. It's not at all unusual for this to be possible in private companies.  Pre-emption rights (the right to maintain your %age holding) don't really kick in until a company is publicly listed and even then they won't generally apply until the new share issue is above a material %age.

Has there been any sight of Mo or Ab at any of the games since Shez started?

I’m worried that those two, will hear how good things are at the moment and come back to town and start ruining things again before we are safe.

5 hours ago, Pidge said:

Has there been any sight of Mo or Ab at any of the games since Shez started?

I’m worried that those two, will hear how good things are at the moment and come back to town and start ruining things again before we are safe.

It's natural to think like this after all the nightmares of the last few years, and then the beginnings of an amazing revival under Shez. I've caught myself having similar thoughts. But it's equally plausible actually that the penny has finally dropped with ALMO and that they are genuine in wanting to sell up. 

You can't sell a club overnight, and we need to concentrate on supporting Shez and the team from now until May, and then return the focus to getting the Lemsagams out if they're still here.

22 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

It's natural to think like this after all the nightmares of the last few years, and then the beginnings of an amazing revival under Shez. I've caught myself having similar thoughts. But it's equally plausible actually that the penny has finally dropped with ALMO and that they are genuine in wanting to sell up. 

You can't sell a club overnight, and we need to concentrate on supporting Shez and the team from now until May, and then return the focus to getting the Lemsagams out if they're still here.

I'd like to hear the odd rumour about interested parties

5 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

I'd like to hear the odd rumour about interested parties

yep exactly. There’s still that lingering nightmare they think they have cracked it after appointing shez and go back on selling. Although I think the extreme bullet in post, which is horrible btw, will prob do the job

Shez won’t stay beyond May…If the 🤡🤡’s stay beyond this season it goes without saying things will return to shit.

They’ve had their chance and fuc*** up, big style. If we stay up, the club will be as saleable as it will ever be under this lot!

I’m confident they won’t be reconsidering and that we’ll be under new ownership next season!

32 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

yep exactly. There’s still that lingering nightmare they think they have cracked it after appointing shez and go back on selling. Although I think the extreme bullet in post, which is horrible btw, will prob do the job

We've heard nothing about the bullet in the post since it was reported by the club over a month ago you would have expected the police would have made an arrest by now. I did see one "rumour" last week on Facebook that someone had been into the club last week to discuss a deal but that was from someone who is less than reliable.

I think this might drag out for abit I don't expect either Mo or AL to be involved in the day to day running anymore they will be concentrating on selling the club. But what we know about them is that they have been difficult to deal with so it wouldn't be a surprise to see this drag on past this summer.

To balance this post out abit it's magnificent to see the effect John Sheridan has had its actually surprised me abit as I thought that when the window finished we were a couple of players light. But the new players have had a impact and JS has lifted the whole club. 11 points from a possible 15 is promotion form. I think that might tail off abit but if we carry on playing the way we do we will be well clear come the end of the season. I just hope this is the last time we have to play the John Sheridan card to avoid relegation.

39 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

We've heard nothing about the bullet in the post since it was reported by the club over a month ago you would have expected the police would have made an arrest by now. I did see one "rumour" last week on Facebook that someone had been into the club last week to discuss a deal but that was from someone who is less than reliable.

There was something in the Oldham Times last week quoting GMP as saying “enquiries are ongoing”

which probably means they haven’t got a scooby who did it, aren’t dedicating that much in way of resource to it and will be looking to quietly file it in the Lemmies Tray of Reports in the attic 

Archived