Mo Lemmy

11 minutes ago, Mercater said:

What? He's not allowed to  eat prawn sandwiches !!

He won't be there for anything to do with OAFC. Unless he's trying to learn how a footie club is run

He isn't allowed to eat prawn sandwiches. Mo appointed to a role at Old Trafford would be a double win. 

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Mo at Old Trafford again…wtf is our sporting director doing at Old Trafford when his club has an important fixture?

I sincerely hope it’s because he’s on his way and with AL very soon!!! 

I hope that is the case! To be honest I don't see what the big deal is?  Everybody wants him to stay the fuck away from our club and that's what he is doing. The further away the better. But it does go to show what utter disregard he has for the club, when one of the main board members is at Old Trafford instead of Newport. Hopefully this is by order of Shez.

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

So…..if he is still acting as a football agent, is it OK that he’s simultaneously  employed as a sporting director at a EFL club.

Does he own any OAFC shares?

As of December 2019. There was 3 shareholders in OAFC 2004 limited. The 3rd share holder, Simon Corney was confirmed at Companies house, 24hrs after Trust Oldham requested a copy of the shareholder register. Just one of the minority shareholder rights OASF has. 

see confirmation statement 08.01.2020

It was on my "to do" list to ask again as things may have changed.

46 minutes ago, Mercater said:

Maybe he is no longer SD and is getting his agency going again. Who the hell knows. I overthink things.

I think there is a third brother they "handed" the agency too as it is against EFL regs to be involved in an agency and an EFL club

Archived