35 minutes ago, peanuts2 said:

we were 1-0 down from the first min many latics missed it as they were  still quing up outside 

the 0-1 was the following year 

sorry mate you are right. we were 1-0 up and them down to 10 men and they scored 5 with 10 men!!  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

gota be a cremation hasn't it?

7 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

ohh yeah.

offensive and not just morally wrong but factually too.

l'm still leaving it up.

5 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Goram was the Schizo then yeah?

defo need to start doin some duckduckin before l post

Disgraceful comments and quite unbelievable. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Absolutely gutted. 

My mate was apprentice groundsman at Latics when he first left school, around the same time Andy was just starting off as reserve keeper. I remember him telling me that he is going to be a class keeper if he carries on , so that's how early I heard of him.

Oldhams all-time no1.

Scotlands all-time  no1 - bar none.

Remember watching saints & greaves as a

kid on t.v. , how they used to take the piss out of Scottish goalies. Never did it after Andy appeared. 

You'll always live on down here.

15 hours ago, yarddog said:

Absolutely gutted. 

My mate was apprentice groundsman at Latics when he first left school, around the same time Andy was just starting off as reserve keeper. I remember him telling me that he is going to be a class keeper if he carries on , so that's how early I heard of him.

Oldhams all-time no1.

Scotlands all-time  no1 - bar none.

Remember watching saints & greaves as a

kid on t.v. , how they used to take the piss out of Scottish goalies. Never did it after Andy appeared. 

You'll always live on down here.

His son is a regular attendee of games, my favourite player bar none from when I was a young lad, absolutely fearless and unbelievably talented, he was always destined to go right to the top he was just that good, best keeper I've ever seen when the striker was through one on one.

On 12/23/2022 at 12:24 PM, yarddog73 said:

His son is a regular attendee of games, my favourite player bar none from when I was a young lad, absolutely fearless and unbelievably talented, he was always destined to go right to the top he was just that good, best keeper I've ever seen when the striker was through one on one.

Chris Ogden was also very good on one to ones, a very underrated keeper.

Agree though Goram was the best of all.

Archived