Would this be the "windfall" that is the parachute payments from the football league? That's significantly less than what we would be getting had we actually been in the football league. Still atleastvwe will have a bigger Budget than Altrincham Heady Days

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GlossopLatic said:

Would this be the "windfall" that is the parachute payments from the football league? That's significantly less than what we would be getting had we actually been in the football league. Still atleastvwe will have a bigger Budget than Altrincham Heady Days

Nope

5 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Altrincham are going full time.

13 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

John Sheridan has said he will be in charge of recruitment...

But Mo is the Sporting  Director so I guess the wheeler dealer with agents, not sure Shez will get what he wants.

6 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Fair enough he's on my ignored users list anyway just saw yours and Glossop's replies.

Yes I probably need to update the ignore list to help my blood pressure but PeteG (Halliwell, Barry) making such a fool of themselves constantly it's hard 

45 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Let's not give Barry's posts validity 

35 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Fair enough he's on my ignored users list anyway just saw yours and Glossop's replies.

I'm prepared to atleast give Pete the chance to respond. Although I treat anyone who has any connection to Barry Owen with scepticism he should be atleast be given the chance to back up any claims he makes.

Including the other half we don't know about.

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

I'm prepared to atleast give Pete the chance to respond. Although I treat anyone who has any connection to Barry Owen with scepticism he should be atleast be given the chance to back up any claims he makes.

He's had ample chance and failed 

15 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Agreed. He could at least tell us whether the other half is a known unknown, or an unknown unknown. To simply tell us that we don't know the half of it is half-arsed, if I may say so.

10 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

Agreed. He could at least tell us whether the other half is a known unknown, or an unknown unknown. To simply tell us that we don't know the half of it is half-arsed, if I may say so.

Quite. 

It’s also completely disingenuous. Hardly surprising given the company he keeps. 

Archived