BO leaves....again

You know I did think at the time what was Barry hoping to get out of coming back in the way he did. I wonder how he thought this would play out. It really was never going to end well. Infact it's ended worse for him than he could ever had hoped. By being completely shafted by the owner. An owner who has already fired him with nothing other than a few sentences which didn't even include a thank you. This time we haven't even put anything on the official site for him. All the while he was handing out bans and issuing club statements and pursuing a legal case all along they were plotting behind him to sell the club and pull the rug from underneath him.

It's absolutely impossible to have any sympathy for someone who was so condescending and arrogant. Looking across the main social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, and here on OWTB I haven't seen 1 person come out and say 1 good word about him.

Must be pretty shit being him right now.

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

You know I did think at the time what was Barry hoping to get out of coming back in the way he did. I wonder how he thought this would play out. It really was never going to end well. Infact it's ended worse for him than he could ever had hoped. By being completely shafted by the owner. An owner who has already fired him with nothing other than a few sentences which didn't even include a thank you. This time we haven't even put anything on the official site for him. All the while he was handing out bans and issuing club statements and pursuing a legal case all along they were plotting behind him to sell the club and pull the rug from underneath him.

It's absolutely impossible to have any sympathy for someone who was so condescending and Arrogant. Looking across the main social media platforns Facebook, Twitter, and here on OWTB I haven't seen 1 person come out and say 1 good word about him.

He will never have seen this coming

Boris Johnson is similar 

8 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

He will never have seen this coming

Boris Johnson is similar 

Yeah both mens ambition grossly outstrips their ability. They both seem more than happy to throw anybody under the bus to get what they want. I doubt Barry was ever as a horrific womaniser as Boris or has multiple children though. Somewhat ironic that both announced they had "resigned" with in 24 hours of each other 

On 7/8/2022 at 8:18 PM, GlossopLatic said:

It's absolutely impossible to have any sympathy for someone who was so condescending and Arrogant. Looking across the main social media platforns Facebook, Twitter, and here on OWTB I haven't seen 1 person come out and say 1 good word about him.

iwouldnt put it past the oaf to think and hope that when it finally all went to shit under ALMO and the inevitable implosion happened  he would be the one to act as the savior of the club and be the hero in the eyes of the fans narsisistic deluded fools do tend to think that way 

2 hours ago, peanuts2 said:

iwouldnt put it past the oaf to think and hope that when it finally all went to shit under ALMO and the inevitable implosion happened  he would be the one to act as the savior of the club and be the hero in the eyes of the fans narsisistic deluded fools do tend to think that way 

I think you're not far away at all with that one.

Archived