BO leaves....again

I feel somewhat relieved that he’s finally gone….a negative influence throughout.

I hope nothing serious comes up on the due diligence which I thought had already been done!
With these 🤡🤡’s anything can happen and it could still be scuppered at the last minute!!🙏🙏🤞🤞

I’ll only be happy when the ink’s dry on the paperwork!

I have relinquished my role. 

It was easy for me to step back. 

😂😂😂

Meanwhile back in reality. . . 

The stench knocks on the door. 

A few men- busy looking at a spreadsheet turn around and glare at him. . .

‘’Anybody need anything, ideas, input, a brew?’ 

Stony silence. . 

Right. I’m just outside if you need me. 

Close the door please. 

Yep. Will do. 

The stench walks away head bowed, he puts his ‘acting chairman of Oldham athletic football club’ badge in the bin and rings Suzanne. . 

‘Suzanne!! We need to talk, I’ve come to a decision in the best interests of the club.’

32 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Amazed he's not quoted as saying "I'm willing to offer my experience and H&S expertise to the new owners"

Probably has but been told to do one!

I know for a fact that he won’t anywhere near the club in an official capacity.

The best thing he can do is watch the video of the sponsorship signs bouncing up and down and realise he was totally out of his depth. I hope the only advice he gives is to the new owners asking the fans he banned that they are welcome back.

The man is dangerous at any corporate level and the only job he should be given is to run the pies at half time. He’d probably bollocks that up to.

Being a copper you get you used to telling everyone what to do. His people and communication skills are one of the worst I’ve seen in a corporate environment.

I hope he comes to the games with his mate Kevin, well, you judge a man with the company he keeps.  I hope they are left in peace to enjoy the games and talk between themselves on how it was everyone’s else’s fault.

53 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

Ok, do we have a volunteer to buy a leaving card and organise a collection?

Anyone!

Anyone . . .

I'll steal Malcolm Tucker's leaving card message from the Thick of It for it:

"Sorry you had to go, but let's face it, you are a fucking waste of skin."

Archived