Signing & Player Rumours

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Bobby Clark, nearly 18 and already has a £1.5 million transfer. Striker - can't have enough of them.

If this is based on this tweet, they're talking about their Fifa Career mode where they've also bought in Romeo Beckham and Tim Howard...

3 minutes ago, hillside blue said:

Talking what?🤔

Players who were crap for us first time and are now available so let's bring them back. Strangely people want these players back.

I mean if Connor Ripley came back I'd get it and absolutely love it but Connor Brown really?

12 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Players who were crap for us first time and are now available so let's bring them back. Strangely people want these players back.

I mean if Connor Ripley came back I'd get it and absolutely love it but Connor Brown really?

Connor Brown played for us when we were 2 divisions higher…unfortunately, we are where we are…. Who would you prefer…Brown or Clarke?

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Connor Brown played for us when we were 2 divisions higher…unfortunately, we are where we are…. Who would you prefer…Brown or Clarke?

cow shit or bull shit....

seriously, I'd rather have someone else. Brown gave me nightmares, and now Clarke fills me with dread. 

4 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Missilou definitely wasn't crap first time round

Harry Vaughan:

According to Suzanne Geldard in The Oldham Times.

" . . . it is understood the club had put a six-figure price tag on the young midfielder, who has risen through their ranks and was fast-tracked to a professional contract in the first year of his scholarship. A sell-on clause has also been incorporated in the deal."

Archived