Altrincham

44 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Tickets selling quick all seats gone.

I don’t think we got many seats and I’d imagine that people who need to sit down for various reasons might have had them reserved before they went on sale. It would be a reasonable adjustment in my view. 

3 minutes ago, phoenix blue and tangerine said:

Been trying since 10.00 can't get on

Online? If so there’s an issue which is affecting users who don’t accept cookies and pop-ups. Try accepting them (you may need to log-out or similar) and try again. 

Over the phone is probably related to the queue at the ticket office - someone on social media said they’d waited 50 minutes. 

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

Online? If so there’s an issue which is affecting users who don’t accept cookies and pop-ups. Try accepting them (you may need to log-out or similar) and try again. 

Over the phone is probably related to the queue at the ticket office - someone on social media said they’d waited 50 minutes. 

Thanks for the advice @rudemedic it was online, ticket now purchased

2 hours ago, rudemedic said:

I don’t think we got many seats and I’d imagine that people who need to sit down for various reasons might have had them reserved before they went on sale. It would be a reasonable adjustment in my view. 

Didn’t know you could reserve them. You learn something everyday 👍

44 minutes ago, philwhite said:

Didn’t know you could reserve them. You learn something everyday 👍

I was speculating on the basis that it would be a reasonable adjustment to make for fans who are known to meet requirements around disability access.

If the club don't do this currently I can see it being implemented soon based on discussions the club has had with OADID. 

2 hours ago, rudemedic said:

I was speculating on the basis that it would be a reasonable adjustment to make for fans who are known to meet requirements around disability access.

If the club don't do this currently I can see it being implemented soon based on discussions the club has had with OADID. 

It would be a good idea if implemented 👍 my wife is 75 and vertically challenged so will probably struggle to see at Altrincham with her standing ticket. Hopefully we can do what we did in the old days and pass her down to the front to stand on a crate 🤞

5 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Don't the OADID already have their own seats? Why would they reserve a ticket for the seats...?*

*not being flippant.

14 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Don't the OADID already have their own seats? Why would they reserve a ticket for the seats...?*

*not being flippant.

Ambulant disabled. OADID is for all disabled people, not just wheelchair users. 

7 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

What a match..Torquay 4 Altrincham 4. 

Cracking second half. Lots of poor defending. Good strike to win it. Stupid sending-off. Should've been another (accidental my arse). Knackering game and a long drive back...shame.

1 hour ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

Cracking second half. Lots of poor defending. Good strike to win it. Stupid sending-off. Should've been another (accidental my arse). Knackering game and a long drive back...shame.

A very long drive back. Lots of motorway roadworks and the like, especially as they probably won't get to the end of the M5 until about 9.30.

What a shame.

Archived