FA cup tie Altrincham

2 minutes ago, philwhite said:

Apparently they ticket office is letting people pre book Altrincham tickets and then collect them when they arrive. Seen this on another website posted by someone who has been to the ticket office this morning 

This has a feel of they they don't really want us to attend. For all the good happening at the club it seems like the ticketing side of things is being run by a bunch of amateurs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

This has a feel of they they don't really want us to attend. For all the good happening at the club it seems like the ticketing side of things is being run by a bunch of amateurs. 

Seems that way to me. All these ‘wonderful things going on behind the scenes’ doesn’t seem to extend to the ticket office or looking after fans who want to go to away games.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Steve_R said:

Seems that way to me. All these ‘wonderful things going on behind the scenes’ doesn’t seem to extend to the ticket office or looking after fans who want to go to away games.

Tickets received Tuesday- on sale today to season ticket holders. Clear statement about when they go on open sale. Explanation and apologies for the delay. Extended opening hours.

Seems reasonable to me- bit tight to get one posted out if you cant get to the ground midweek though.

3 minutes ago, Longlostfan said:

Tickets received Tuesday- on sale today to season ticket holders. Clear statement about when they go on open sale. Explanation and apologies for the delay. Extended opening hours.

Seems reasonable to me- bit tight to get one posted out if you cant get to the ground midweek though.

The club could have put something on the website to keep people informed prior to receiving the tickets, a little bit of communication isn't hard. I just think the club are a little lacking in this, Rochdale and Fylde tickets are a case in point. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, disjointed said:

All of them pretty soon I would imagine. After last Saturday I was giving it a break for a few week, I've no will power so just purchased mine. 

I’m going to swerve this one I think. Be a good game but I can’t see us getting anything . 

32 minutes ago, disjointed said:

The club could have put something on the website to keep people informed prior to receiving the tickets, a little bit of communication isn't hard. I just think the club are a little lacking in this, Rochdale and Fylde tickets are a case in point. 

Communication from the club just lately is almost nonexistent!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Longlostfan said:

A simple article on the website over the weekend or yesterday saying they were waiting for the tickets, how many we were getting and would be on sale the minute they had them wouldn’t have gone amiss.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Longlostfan said:

yeah smoothed it oot nicely haven't they.

is it another blue dot website thing?

15 hours ago, disjointed said:

To be fair the way some fans piss and moan , Some would say we are better of without any attending.