FA cup tie Altrincham

It is just the way things are down here. The home team relies on their website. Makes sense when a typical away following is 100 or so. Not worth sending tickets, returning them, transferring payment etc ..... for what will be a tiny commission.

I do think there is an opportunity for the club to do a bit more without being all billy big bollocks.

Wouldn't take a lot to reach out to clubs two months in advance to say we anticipate 1500 coming and we would like to control sales.

I imagine there would be a bit of work to do to manage distribution etc and ensure electronic tickets are in a suitable format for the host club.

We might have to accept that you wont be able to choose a specific seat but overall it might be accepted as better than this mad scamble.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Thought we may have seen the tickets for this game released today given we have an home game tomorrow and the office is shut Monday, straight on open sale maybe?

It wouldn't be hard to put them on sale to season ticket holders on Monday by buying online, then open sale Tuesday, they will be gone by Tuesday dinner. 

1 minute ago, disjointed said:

It wouldn't be hard to put them on sale to season ticket holders on Monday by buying online, then open sale Tuesday, they will be gone by Tuesday dinner. 

What did they give us last time I'm thinking about 1500 and just a few seats to the left.

2 hours ago, disjointed said:

Picked my Rochdale tickets up today and the fella in front of me in the queue asked about the Altrincham tickets and was told it'll be Monday. No idea if that's season tickets first or general sale.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, phoenix blue and tangerine said:

Has anyone heard anything today about Alty tickets? Thought there would have been something on Th'official

They wernt being delivered until at least today. So probably on sale tomorrow to ST holders. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

suprised the powers that be at Latics have been so lacksidaisickle when we get 40% gate reciepts.

if l wasnt so thick skinned ld be starting to feel unappreciated!!!

Thick skinned, that will explain your longevity in backing Rhino. 

• Like 2