MATCH: Altrincham (A) 14/10/23 FA Cup 4th Round Qualifying

46 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Nah, countless ties that would’ve been a money spinner with possible TV. 

I just want the money for squad improvements. 

Unless we get Derby at home, or Crapbooks Paperworks FC or whoever the lowest ranked side are, we're unlikely to be a TV draw now IMO. We only got on last time because of Wrexham's media love-in and most of the previous times we were a league club playing some shitkickers down the football pyramid dining on the chance of an upset against a former Premier League club.

I agree though. The money will be a huge bonus but we'll need to get into the third round for a significent amount.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Unless we get Derby at home, or Crapbooks Paperworks FC or whoever the lowest ranked side are, we're unlikely to be a TV draw now IMO. We only got on last time because of Wrexham's media love-in and most of the previous times we were a league club playing some shitkickers down the football pyramid dining on the chance of an upset against a former Premier League club.

I agree though. The money will be a huge bonus but we'll need to get into the third round for a significent amount.

I wonder if S4C will cover it live?

7 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

s4C might go for it..

6 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Lets be honest, almost any draw in round's one and two are going to be fairly uninspiring.

aye, theres a certain ickiness to it,but accringon

barnsley

bkackooil 

bolton

bradord  

crewe 

derby 

fleetwood

nirecambe

stockport

transmre

wigan