MATCH: Altrincham (A) 14/10/23 FA Cup 4th Round Qualifying

Fucking awful, as usual.

Sheron has given the ball away at will for a full 45 minutes, you just can't do that at any level of football, I know he runs about a lot but that's been as bad a 45 from him that I've seen, fucking liability.

As predicted Dickinson has broke down, zero aerobic fitness and a passenger in the centre of the park.

Please take Tollitt off the dead ball, he just gives it them straight back.

McGahey struggled on occasions and I'm not even sure what formation we are playing but the midfield needs some support, dare I say it? Probably from Shelton.

This groups limited, top heavy with strikers yet we've only named one in the eleven,plenty of work to do for sure.

Alty neat and tidy, some structure to the way they play and I suspect a 1-0 defeat today if we can't put our foot on the ball and string some passes together.

Half of these couldn't complain if Mellon dropped them for Dale.

12 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Fucking awful, as usual.

Sheron has given the ball away at will for a full 45 minutes, you just can't do that at any level of football, I know he runs about a lot but that's been as bad a 45 from him that I've seen, fucking liability.

As predicted Dickinson has broke down, zero aerobic fitness and a passenger in the centre of the park.

Please take Tollitt off the dead ball, he just gives it them straight back.

McGahey struggled on occasions and I'm not even sure what formation we are playing but the midfield needs some support, dare I say it? Probably from Shelton.

This groups limited, top heavy with strikers yet we've only named one in the eleven,plenty of work to do for sure.

Alty neat and tidy, some structure to the way they play and I suspect a 1-0 defeat today if we can't put our foot on the ball and string some passes together.

Half of these couldn't complain if Mellon dropped them for Dale.

Dear me. Any positives? 🙂

Edited by IanMarshall's Mullet