So Saturday

11 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

What's your team and formation to try to recover after last nights debacle?

Keeper (either - need better)

Freeman/ new RB

Hobson*

Raglan*

Kitching*

New RW/Green

Lundstram*

New CM

Hope*/New LW

Norwood*

Reid/Willoughby*

Keep *

Swap/sell/loan**

Both keepers

Fondop

Nuttall

Tollitt

Sutton

Hogan

Gardner

Shelton

Sheron

Green

Reid

Freeman

Dickinson

Bit harsh 😂 but we're nowhere near good enough.

18 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Hudson

Freeman (presuming he’s alive) or new signing

Hobson 

Raglan (presuming he’s alive)

Kitching

We need somebody to dictate play, but if not.
Harrison

lundy

Sheron 

Kurt

Norwood 

Hope. 

thats the ideal kinda look isnt it. the ball was never on the floor in the middle. but the effort wasnt totally lame and ther players did have a cup final affifude that we cudnt match.

we did try to pass and we did try so fuckit we well smash whoever we playin on sat

1 minute ago, True Tic said:

watch the opposition, see who looks best to combat their style and play them. Or at least rotate things if we are getting no joy. 

Agreed, I don’t like the idea of any squad member being undroppable- just breeds complacency. 

I think he would sulk, but I couldn’t care less- if his attitude is poor he doesn’t play. 

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

Agreed, I don’t like the idea of any squad member being undroppable- just breeds complacency. 

I think he would sulk, but I couldn’t care less- if his attitude is poor he doesn’t play. 

Absolutely. He’s part of a wider purpose like they all are. 

1 minute ago, yarddog73 said:

Hopefully like I Mellon wouldn't give a flying fuck, I suspect he will be still the first name on a Mellon team sheet though despite how awful he was last night.

Aye, I know. It was tongue in cheek. 

4 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He's our top scorer. He should play...

Never questioned his ability, but his attitude is poor especially when we’re not playing well. In that instance he needs pulling if he can’t be arsed. 

Being at eye level with the game last night, Norwood was on a hiding to nothing. He was their target man for obvious reasons. Didn’t win a header, and any little scrap of a flick on was mopped up by their defenders. He should have been taken off or at least been partnered up at some point. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, True Tic said:

Being at eye level with the game last night, Norwood was on a hiding to nothing. He was their target man for obvious reasons. Didn’t win a header, and any little scrap of a flick on was mopped up by their defenders. He should have been taken off or at least been partnered up at some point. 

Agreed, only person who couldn't see that was Mellon 

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I'd be inclined to play Shelton right back. Raglan in for Hogan. Gardner, if fit, into the middle. And I hate myself for saying it, but I'd probably chuck Fondop up front with Norwood...

that would totally turn Norwood into prime Norwood from what we have if its possible

3 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I'd be inclined to play Shelton right back. Raglan in for Hogan. Gardner, if fit, into the middle. And I hate myself for saying it, but I'd probably chuck Fondop up front with Norwood...

Don’t hate yourself , he has his purpose and last night should have seen him on at some point .