So Saturday

12 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Don’t you get a game ban for being sent off and then trigger a second game with him hitting the 5th yellow card? Surely they don’t work as one? 

wellllll lm talkin 1995 when it happened to me so l'm going to say, yes maybe its not the same 30 years later for proffessionals!!

but l think so.

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

bc of my mental health issues sometimes if l get in a spat l literally cant go back on that thread!!

about a year ago Kov said Journalism wasnt damgerous in the year more joirnalists had been killed so l exploded (it was prime amazonian settlers and shireen Abu Akleh time) and lve still not read his reply.

you were doing that sealioning thing ya did on your Barry Owen the truth thread and tellin me sumat didnt happen whin l could just about remember it!!

so l would have exploded and now l cant go back on the thread. l might see whatever you said in aboit two years. maybe. but youre talkin shite so  lm not interested.

What's it got to do with Barry Owen? It wasn't even a thread he was mentioned in. It was regarding Ian Moore celebrating his goal!!!!

Sealioning I don't even know what that is. 

Some on this board defo have that Mandela thing ( and yes I even had to look up what that meant )

And I talk shite!!!

EDIT: No one is your enemy, least of all me. You choose to reply to one of my posts, I didn't understand it. If I had, I'd have a chance to reply back.

Edited by Lags

Ultimately I'd like to see us playing 3-5-2 with Dickinson in the free role, but we don't really have the players for it at the moment (need a RWB and probably another midfielder). Suppose there's an argument for keeping the same team with McGahey in considering we beat them with that side a fortnight ago. But would prefer Hope and Green to be inside forwards rather than wingers to support Norwood

In conclusion, dunno

1 hour ago, Lags said:

What's it got to do with Barry Owen? It wasn't even a thread he was mentioned in. It was regarding Ian Moore celebrating his goal!!!!

Sealioning I don't even know what that is. 

Some on this board defo have that Mandela thing ( and yes I even had to look up what that meant )

And I talk shite!!!

EDIT: No one is your enemy, least of all me. You choose to reply to one of my posts, I didn't understand it. If I had, I'd have a chance to reply back.

Lags, I would take every one of Montys posts with a pinch of salt, they are brilliant in their own way. 

On 10/25/2023 at 1:25 PM, yarddog73 said:

Hopefully like I Mellon wouldn't give a flying fuck, I suspect he will be still the first name on a Mellon team sheet though despite how awful he was last night.

There were worse players than Norwood on Tuesday. Hope lost the ball every time he touched it. Shelton killed the game by turning backwards every time he had the ball. Hogan got schooled by some very obvious shithouse tactics.