So Saturday

Lundstram was subbed as he was carrying an injury from an earlier challenge. Hopefully okay this weekend.

Ward is back in training and is available this weekend.

Raglan should come in as Hogan will be out for at least two games

As for Dickenson, Gardner, Willoughby, Nuttall, Freeman… your guess is as good as mine😮

• Like 1

Hudson (He's doing just enough not to be dropped. Which is annoying because his distribution is atrocious and never releases the ball quick enough)

Freeman, if not then Shelton, if not then Magnus Norman. Anyone but Sutton.

Hobson

Raglan

Kitching

Ward

Sheron

Lundstram

Willoughby

Norwood

Hope

4-4-2 just means we sit back and invite pressure, 4-1-4-1 (with McGahey who im guessing will be rested) means the midfield have a foothold but Norwood too isolated so I went with 4-3-3. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LaticsEddie said:

Hudson (He's doing just enough not to be dropped. Which is annoying because his distribution is atrocious and never releases the ball quick enough)

Freeman, if not then Shelton, if not then Magnus Norman. Anyone but Sutton.

Hobson

Raglan

Kitching

Ward

Sheron

Lundstram

Willoughby

Norwood

Hope

4-4-2 just means we sit back and invite pressure, 4-1-4-1 (with McGahey who im guessing will be rested) means the midfield have a foothold but Norwood too isolated so I went with 4-3-3. 

from what we stand with thats decent, really

this is it for Raglan init. needs to come in from nowhere and basically be Charlie Raglan then keep the Captain(?) on the bench. seasoned pro should be easy.

Mellon in the post match about not playin Harrison then he had too and he 'picked up other injuries' which l'm suprised he didnt say 'which you doo'

Norwood Captain saturday?

Edited by Monty Burns
Mellon

9 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Lundstram was subbed as he was carrying an injury from an earlier challenge. Hopefully okay this weekend.

Ward is back in training and is available this weekend.

Raglan should come in as Hogan will be out for at least two games

As for Dickenson, Gardner, Willoughby, Nuttall, Freeman… your guess is as good as mine😮

Led to believe just one more week for Ward and Dickinson to prove their fitness before they’ll be ready / considered for a return. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Lags said:

I actually understood that one.  Pity Monty didn't reply the other day when I completely didn't. 

bc of my mental health issues sometimes if l get in a spat l literally cant go back on that thread!!

about a year ago Kov said Journalism wasnt damgerous in the year more joirnalists had been killed so l exploded (it was prime amazonian settlers and shireen Abu Akleh time) and lve still not read his reply.

you were doing that sealioning thing ya did on your Barry Owen the truth thread and tellin me sumat didnt happen whin l could just about remember it!!

so l would have exploded and now l cant go back on the thread. l might see whatever you said in aboit two years. maybe. but youre talkin shite so  lm not interested.

Edited by Monty Burns
spelt Shireen's name wring RIP

14 hours ago, frizzell54 said:

I wish I could understand what you’re talking about sometimes. 😂

🤣

it was actually clarified a few posts later.

tbf l once attended a lecture on chemical proprietry on behalf of a a friend whom couldnt be in two places at onc. when l had finished l left them in her room. somebody 'borrowed' them bc they were al lazy wreckhead type and could make no sense of them!!!!!

Luckily my mate was (still is) on my wavelength and smashed the unit 😎

couldnt tell you much now except that we can go to Mars from the Moon for next to nothing once our moonbase established thanks to the Lunar Regolith. we also will not need to take water with us so its now econmoically viable and should (in theory) already have been done by the Vladolf or the Chinese. 

l did not put up my hand a say both his examples were too busy being nazis to bother with the moon bc then my mate would have failed and poss been expelled when the daft fuck tutor noticed l was not a hot female student 🤣🤣🤣😳

Edited by Monty Burns
was gona do the spellin but theres jus too many!!

No panic. I'd hope McGahey is fit to play in front of the back four. He might be a sticking plaster but we look far more organised and not overran when he plays in that position. Give Freeman the RB but have cover for when he tires. Raglan straight in for Hogan. Possibly Reid instead of Green.

• Like 1

Just now, Monty Burns said:

two yellows so no just one match banned. but then the rest of the seson on the bench bc Raglan/Hobson is a L1 partnership at the minimum.

Don’t you get a game ban for being sent off and then trigger a second game with him hitting the 5th yellow card? Surely they don’t work as one?