Halifax Away Tickets

1 minute ago, BradKnowles1 said:

Put this in a group chat 

Find our fans very weird atm we sit 5th highest position in years. First 10 games bottom 4 but it feels like we aren’t challenging for out just playing dead rubbers. 

Exactly that, yeah.

As I said the other week I don't get a sense of urgency from anybody, just all seems very cosy and a bit what will be, will be.

10 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Exactly that, yeah.

As I said the other week I don't get a sense of urgency from anybody, just all seems very cosy and a bit what will be, will be.

One minute you’re telling everyone how dour it is, the next complaining about the lack of excitement in the fan base. 

🤔

16 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

Put this in a group chat 

Find our fans very weird atm we sit 5th highest position in years. First 10 games bottom 4 but it feels like we aren’t challenging for out just playing dead rubbers. 

Looking like our first play off finish in 17 years but theres a stream of negativity on here and twitter. 

In the games I’ve been to if we don’t score early it can get quite flat despite the valiant efforts of some trying to get an atmosphere going. 

1 minute ago, nzlatic said:

One minute you’re telling everyone how dour it is, the next complaining about the lack of excitement in the fan base. 

🤔

Well yeah, there's no excitement because it is so dour, despite you Mellonheads trying to paint everything as rosy...

9 minutes ago, BradKnowles1 said:

Seems like the plan is 10am meet in upsteps, train and sit in Mcaffertys all day watching the first day of Cheltenham 

do you think 10 is early enough for a 1945KO? only gives us about ten hours

• Like 2

Just now, deyres42 said:

Well yeah, there's no excitement because it is so dour, despite you Mellonheads trying to paint everything as rosy...

😂 

I’m finding the possibility of promotion pretty exciting. But each to their own. 

6 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

😂 

I’m finding the possibility of promotion pretty exciting. But each to their own. 

In all seriousness BP should be absolutely bouncing right now given the position we are in, crowds should be up not down although that will probably change the closer we get.

I can't pretend to have been to many of the aways but you just don't get the sense there's any great enthusiasm to turn out in big numbers.

Edited by deyres42

8 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Looking like our first play off finish in 17 years but theres a stream of negativity on here and twitter. 

In the games I’ve been to if we don’t score early it can get quite flat despite the valiant efforts of some trying to get an atmosphere going. 

Yeah I’m finding it very bizarre. The away games with 300 are positive. 

Look we all know why there is no excited. 

1) Most see our team only at home 

2) There is no trust in this team getting us anywhere next season if we are in L2. 

35 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

In all seriousness BP should be absolutely bouncing right now given the position we are in, crowds should be up not down although that will probably change the closer we get.

I can't pretend to have been to many of the aways but you just don't get the sense there's any great enthusiasm to turn out in big numbers.

It’s because the league is shite, it’s hard to get too excited about away days when the majority are 200+ miles away and now its a bloody expensive pastime!!

14 hours ago, deyres42 said:

In all seriousness BP should be absolutely bouncing right now given the position we are in…

It would be if the home performances were not so turgid - I watched on Tuesday and, put quite simply, it was boring.

5 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

It would be if the home performances were not so turgid - I watched on Tuesday and, put quite simply, it was boring.

Please look at the positives, I thought we were outstanding led by the best striker in the League, would of won comfortably if the ref hadn't blown for those foul throws.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Please look at the positives, I thought we were outstanding led by the best striker in the League, would of won comfortably if the ref hadn't blown for those foul throws.

Nooooo, you're getting deeper into @deyres42 territory!! Don't go there! Come back!

• Like 1

these people must have a deep seated hatred of themselves which they feel they must try and mask in such an olde fashioned boomer way.

like when nazis are secret gays so they genicide people. but on a far smaller, deeply personal scale. obviously.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

these people must have a deep seated hatred of themselves which they feel they must try and mask in such an olde fashioned boomer way.

like when nazis are secret gays so they genicide people. but on a far smaller, deeply personal scale. obviously.

One of your best this one 🙂 that's some thought process going on there.