Halifax Away Tickets

58 minutes ago, jsslatic said:

It can only be the 9th or 16th can't it?

All the final fixtures have to be played at the same time on the same day don’t they? In our case 15.00 on 20th April.

It’s a key game in the promotion race so If it was rescheduled for the 16th and was then postponed because of heavy rain all week in Halifax what would happen then? 

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

All the final fixtures have to be played at the same time on the same day don’t they? In our case 15.00 on 20th April.

It’s a key game in the promotion race so If it was rescheduled for the 16th and was then postponed because of heavy rain all week in Halifax what would happen then? 

The only fair thing would be we get the 3 points together with the 3 they took off us at BP for the inconvenience. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jsslatic said:

It can only be the 9th or 16th can't it?

I thought that with the Easter Fixtures. But...

Alty v Wealdstone 

Gateshead v Hartlepool

are both on the 26th. Technically in the arrangements playing Tuesday / Friday is no different than playing Wednesday / Saturday and we've done that this season with a much longer journey home than the 20 minutes from Halifax.

So I can see it being arranged for Tuesday 26th. Especially if there are doubts about Halifax fulfilling their home fixtures due to their pitch.

39 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I think our final game will be 17:30 on 20/04/24. TNT will want to show a game so all games will have to kick off when that game is on.

39 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

the Mayan clock starts up again. either that or an award for most unlikeliest thing to ever happen, happenning.

27 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Alty v Wealdstone 

Gateshead v Hartlepool

are both on the 26th. Technically in the arrangements playing Tuesday / Friday is no different than playing Wednesday / Saturday and we've done that this season with a much longer journey home than the 20 minutes from Halifax.

So I can see it being arranged for Tuesday 26th. Especially if there are doubts about Halifax fulfilling their home fixtures due to their pitch.

I'd say surely they'd give more than 7 days notice of a fixture, but this is the NL...

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

Alty v Wealdstone 

Gateshead v Hartlepool

It'll be the 16th April...

14 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Alty v Wealdstone 

Gateshead v Hartlepool

Has to be arranged sooner rather than later given a day of rain ensures a match is off there. They can't be leaving it to the final midweek and then risking the season overrunning into the week following the final scheudled fixtures.

Then again, it is the NL so of course that's what they'll do.

• Thanks 1

How many tickets have they given us? They have a big away end compared to some of the bus stops that count as away ends in this division. We need to be filling it and bringing our 12th man for this one it could be crucial.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

How many tickets have they given us? They have a big away end compared to some of the bus stops that count as away ends in this division. We need to be filling it and bringing our 12th man for this one it could be crucial.

2400 weve sold 1400

5 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

You can have up to around 4k. 

Half of the stand on the side (I think the other half is off limits and hasn't been used since 2006)
A block in the new-ish Main Stand and then obvs the big terrace behind the goal

43 minutes ago, oafcmb said:

We sold 1800 just before they called it off. cant see 400 people getting refunds already. 

thats decent weve probs sold more in advance than chesterfld took in total last night the shit cunts

54 minutes ago, League one forever said:

I know. I’m pretty sure the novelty will wear off after 3 minutes, and like me- she’ll be thinking wtf am I doing here. 😁

But on the upside, whatever it is that you're punishing her for she probably won't do again.

• Like 2