Last one to post wins

singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr,sneaky get. ;)

Note to newbies,cheatin' is very very bad and gets you nowhere :unsure::blink::angry:

Right goin' stampin' round the kitchen now makin' me tea 7 spice goan masala,hot hot hot. :D

You won though, stamping not required, unless that's what you do when you're happy! :unsure:

You won though, stamping not required, unless that's what you do when you're happy! :unsure:

Thought you won Mads you got the 300 the original post was number 1 so 300 is the 00 surely. :unsure:

Do we need ajudication,if it's the Hat we'll both get chucked out for cheating and she'll award it to herself by default. :D

Thought you won Mads you got the 300 the original post was number 1 so 300 is the 00 surely. :unsure:

Do we need ajudication,if it's the Hat we'll both get chucked out for cheating and she'll award it to herself by default. :D

Ok. What is going on? :unsure:

'You won it....'

'Nah, you won it....'

Quoi!?

This post is number 306....so count back.....

305 - you saying i won it

304 - me saying you won it

303 - you saying i'm a cheeky get (which, btw, I would like to object to, except I don't have a leg to stand on :D )

302 - Tactically Naive not knowing how close he was to inadvertantly stealling it from under our cheating noses

301 - Me saying 'rubbish'

300 - you telling me to Flip off (btw, nice choice of words for your first 00 on this new-fangled MB :o )

I like to cheat and I like to win, but credit where it is due - twas all yours! :furious:

Guest gillianfn

IM, Madog, consider yourselves adjudicated upon. Cheating of the highest order. You should hang your heads in shame, the Fliping pair of you. That zero is annulled.

Stipey, is the yard dog deliberately meant to look like a blow-up sexual aid or is it just me?

:rolleyes5:

Its just you Mega. Why my Yard Dog has no real hair or apertures of any description, other than the one for inflating the thing. how dare you? :furious:

Newbies pay no heed to dirty cheating.

And oi Mads, one frickin minute yer complaining that theres nowt new to see here, so you aint been posting and the next yer on waffling yer way to an 00. :annoyed:

Shouldn't the post that contains the 00 in the top right corner be classed as the 00? We need a ruling methinks. Can somebody :book2: it up.

Guest gillianfn
Cough splutter sprays mointor wi black coffee.

I beg your pardon G.

Shall we write to Jim'll fix It for you. :deal:

You know what I mean, you rude little boy. I don't know what those little things on the left are called - but whatever they are called, I want Andrew on mine.

Ok. What is going on? :unsure:

'You won it....'

'Nah, you won it....'

Quoi!?

This post is number 306....so count back.....

305 - you saying i won it

304 - me saying you won it

303 - you saying i'm a cheeky get (which, btw, I would like to object to, except I don't have a leg to stand on :D )

302 - Tactically Naive not knowing how close he was to inadvertantly stealling it from under our cheating noses

301 - Me saying 'bollocks'

300 - you telling me to :censored: off (btw, nice choice of words for your first 00 on this new-fangled MB :o )

I like to cheat and I like to win, but credit where it is due - twas all yours! :furious:

They are the reply numbers Mads, so you won the '00'. This is what I was trying to explain to Stipey yesterday, but he was too confused. Anyway, this swanky new board has post numbers, in the top right-hand corner, just to keep it simple like.

I'm :censored:ing confused by lots of things, like how to get it so I can add image to post without all that image shack thingy ma bobs :unsure:

And yes it should have been Monikoh :D

Basically Stipe, if you want to display an image from your hard drive, you do need to host it using imageshack or something like that. If you want to use an image from the internet, right click on it and select 'view image' then copy and paste the web address into the img brackets.

Confused?

Basically Stipe, if you want to display an image from your hard drive, you do need to host it using imageshack or something like that. If you want to use an image from the internet, right click on it and select 'view image' then copy and paste the web address into the img brackets.

Confused?

Yes cos Mr Rum has indicated that there is another way

Well done G. :2thumbsup: ooooohhhhhhhh fancy there being a Len Fairclough smiley, some younger viewers might need an explanation there, ask yer folks!

Yes cos Mr Rum has indicated that there is another wayooooohhhhhhhh fancy there being a Len Fairclough smiley, some younger viewers might need an explanation there, ask yer folks!

Out of all the fiddlers over the years for some reason Len Fairclough's name sticks in my mind too. Probably because he was one of the first to be named and shamed perhaps.

P.s Whats with this monika & sheelloooshhfjv thing??

Out of all the fiddlers over the years for some reason Len Fairclough's name sticks in my mind too. Probably because he was one of the first to be named and shamed perhaps.

P.s Whats with this monika & sheelloooshhfjv thing??

Len Fairclough went for a job at the Baths, and he got the thumbs up.

I saw Len Fairclough walking down the street t'other day, so I went :2thumbsup: alright Len.

Re Monikoh etc, are you not up to speed with Shameless BT?? If so apologies.

Guest oa_exile
Anyhow I'm dead bloody clever me, managed to get a photograph on my thingy too! Think I may get a job in pooters now.

gillianfn , And where is "pooters" ?