Last one to post wins

singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

250 posts and yet 1711 views  :shock:

Aye, there were about 10 of us posting on the original Big Thread, but it was amazing the amount of people (not in those 10) who have quoted stuff off there to me that people posted.

I naively thought it was all private and secret - or I may have been more discreet. Ah well! :oops: :?

Guest oa_exile
250 posts and yet 1711 views  :shock:

Aye, there were about 10 of us posting on the original Big Thread, but it was amazing the amount of people (not in those 10) who have quoted stuff off there to me that people posted.

I naively thought it was all private and secret - or I may have been more discreet. Ah well! :oops: :?

I have to say that i never posted on the JKLatics big thread because i thought it was your inner circle and best left alone :roll:

I did however often take a peak :dizzy:

I suppose now i have posted i can play too :dance:

I have to say that i never posted on the JKLatics big thread because i thought it was your inner circle and best left alone  :roll:  

I did however often take a peak  :dizzy:  

I suppose now i have posted i can play too  :dance:

Everyone was welcome! Just that the non-dedicated ones were screened out cos it is so bloody hard to get onto!

Guest gillianfn

Morning boys and girls.

Team bonding my arse. Just been on a weekend away with work - great fun - but more of a pish up than anything else! And you know what a great drinker I am!

I am now addicted to Strawberry Soothers.

Flippin eck BT must have been dodgy fer to miss the match, not that you missed much :)

Wouldn't you rather suck on a fishermans friend.

Used to have this lad working for us, bit of a no bend. He was poorly one day so as I was going to Asda he asked me to get him a packet of "smoothers" and not in any "mad" flavour, like "apple or strawberry" no sir, he wanted a "proper fruit flavour", like honey and lemon if they do them. He wasn't taking the pish either!

I'll tell you what, I'm going to shock you all now.

Trains were all cancelled again tonight, so I didn't get home until gone 7. Apparently there had been a signal failure on the Manchester to Rochdale line. I ended up getting the bus home, had to find the Fliper first though, that took me half an hour after leaving Victoria station.

I am actually considering learning to drive. Just considering, but it is more than I have ever done before. I am fed up of attempting to rely on public transport.

Oh, since I have started at Colgate people seem to be impressed with my CV again. Had two enquiries today about potential full time jobs. Though the lateness of my arrival home caused me to be in a position not to be able to ring them back, I do have the numbers and fully intend to speak to them tomorrow should I get the time.

KtF,

Derek.

Derek, can I just confirm, we are the same age?

If I take it by your user name that you were born in 68 then yes we will be somewhere around the same age.

If it be so, by your reaction I take it you see a car and a licence as a neccesity. My parents never had one and up until getting the job I am in now I have always worked close to home, I have never wanted or needed a car.

Time will see, if one of these jobs comes off I will be happier to relocate rather than learn to drive, if not then driving may become one of those things I need to do.

KtF,

Derek.

I'll tell you what, I'm going to shock you all now.

Trains were all cancelled again tonight, so I didn't get home until gone 7. Apparently there had been a signal failure on the Manchester to Rochdale line. I ended up getting the bus home, had to find the Fliper first though, that took me half an hour after leaving Victoria station.

It's about 5 minute's away on Shudehill. How could you struggle to find it :?

Good luck with learning to drive derek, if that's what you decide to do. It is a bit of a shock. I always thought you had a chaffeur? :roll: :wink:

Guest gillianfn

Fliping great. Wilson is going to learn to drive. Bags I the lesson where you get taught road rage - I think you will find it kicks in at around lesson number 4. I shall book you in. :P

Derek, can I just confirm, we are the same age?

If I take it by your user name that you were born in 68 then yes we will be somewhere around the same age.

If it be so, by your reaction I take it you see a car and a licence as a necessity. My parents never had one and up until getting the job I am in now I have always worked close to home, I have never wanted or needed a car.

Time will see, if one of these jobs comes off I will be happier to relocate rather than learn to drive, if not then driving may become one of those things I need to do.

KtF,

Derek.

As I have lived around Britain, Germany, Holland and been to a few other countries working, yes for me it is a necessity. My reaction was a bit narrow minded as a lad who I work with is 26 and has no intention of driving. I suppose you can't get done for drink driving. Good luck with your choice.

Guest gillianfn

Footy 68, let me give you a little bit of information relating to Wilson and his lack of wheels. Up until this point in his life, he has been more than happy to sit quietly on his booster cushions, ikkle legs dangling over the edge of the seats, happy in his hazes of little drunken hours. He was looking for a job and then he found a job and has now realised he may have to take to the road himself. He has been my loudest critic of my road rage antics over the years and I for one, cannot wait until some steward of the bars in a Shell Tanker cuts him up on a roundabout and he spews forth some torrent of abuse! The sooner he passes the better!

happy in his hazes of little drunken hours.  He was looking for a job and then he found a job

News just in, Gillianfn attempts to form Mozza tribute act. DanceBallerina3.gif

So its a lady vicar in a tutu, so what

Up until this point in his life, he has been more than happy to sit quietly on his booster cushions, ikkle legs dangling over the edge of the seats,

:mfr_lol: