Last one to post wins

singe

Guest gillianfn

Oh I know that everything surrounding this issue is fraught with danger - hence the reason I said 2 days ago that I wasn't getting involved..... but you know me - have to have my say!

Well we will never know if someone can be rehabilitated or not, but I can only draw from some of my own experiences. But, and this is my last remark, let me just run this by you:- Cat A prisoner watching tv, sees an advertisment for Pampers, begins masturbating at the sight of a child in nappies. How the hell fire can you rehabilitate that? And no, I have not made that up.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gillianfn

No I didn't, but it got my point across I hope! There are people out there for whom castration, lobotomy, removal of all genitalia or whatever, would not cure their perverse desires to harm. We seem to lose sight of the victims sometimes and our eagerness to be seen to be doing the politically correct thing, clouds our judgment. What Fliping use to anyone at all, is a man who does the thing I said above? For me, he would be better off dead. And furthermore, you know what, I'd do the job myself, I really would.

No I didn't, but it got my point across I hope!  There are people out there for whom castration, lobotomy, removal of all genitalia or whatever, would not cure their perverse desires to harm.    We seem to lose sight of the victims sometimes and our eagerness to be seen to be doing the politically correct thing, clouds our judgment.  What Fliping use to anyone at all,  is a man who does the thing I said above?    For me, he would be better off dead.   And furthermore, you know what, I'd do the job myself, I really would.

Oh it got the point accross G, and like I said at the very outset if you have said that 20 years ago I would have vehemently argued against your point, now I wouldn't simple as.

As for racing to 100, how very vulgar :)

What Fliping use to anyone at all,  is a man who does the thing I said above?    For me, he would be better off dead.  

Fair point. However I can be quite intolerant of alot of people and think that this same point can be made for about 75% of the population, their lives add nothing to humanity and they only consume the earth's resources at an alarming rate without giving anything worthwhile back.

I too would like the job of dealing with these oxygen thieves and I would do it with a smile on my face.