Last one to post wins

singe

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway all you Johnny come latelies.

The REAL big thread is a labour of love, it has been going for well over three years now. Sometimes it can be weeks before you are even able to get on it (unless you have a gormless sap to do your sweary editing, eh Gillian?)- I haven't managed to get on for an age, and you have to edit to swear, that is if you know how to get around the filter and can actually do it without using three dozen edits (that's right isn't it IM and Gillian?)

This one could end up being thousands of pages long, but it is easy to get into and probably always will be. You will all get bored of us anyway eventually and it will be the same lot that post on here.

Has anyone actually decided what the prize is yet? Last I heard it was a night out with Nuttall, runner up got two nights out ;).

B'dum tish!

And the weather, only took me three Fliping hours to get home from Salford tonight. I could have walked home Fliping quicker. Anyone would think that armageddon was taking place, it is a bit of wind you soft twats, get the Flip on with it.

KtF,

Derek.

Oh hello, might have known you would surface for a good swear!     I bet you've eaten pigeon too haven't you?

I plucked one out of the air once and ate it alive. It's heart was still beating as it slipped down my gullet. Yum Yum!!

BTW, did you try ringing me earlier to rant about traffic? If you did my phone isn't working to well.

I suppose I should pay the bill!

KtF,

Derek.

By the love of all that is holy, 200+ posts? Who are all these Johnny-come-latelies anyway?

We should have an initiation for this thread, gotta get drunk and post some;

"Sweet Home ALabama,greateat song ever for 3.57 in the mornig i think you'll find.

Speelin and punctution.

Qaulity."

Type garbage.

Can't think what sort of pish head would post that.

Oh, and Stipe - it was the first guess - hopefully pregnancy is a long way off!

Flippin eck I had to look back to see what order I asked you in.

Congratulations anyway, I thought I read something, my how our heads store stuff up, quite scary really, popped up from nowhere yesterday :idea:

Indeedy Jimi this thread is gaining momentum, and thanks be to Rummy & Co for giving us an easy one to log into.

Oh and this is padding

padding.jpg

And his *cough* cultured *cough* choices of beverage?

And some smilie-in-a-padded-room padding.

Ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you mean the bacardi and coke pink shirted type beverages :lol:

Actually we wnet out for a family do at the end of November, this time it was bacradi coke and some well dodgy shoes!

He also is from Alky tho', but they are incomers, not the really McCoy, like yer actual posh Jimi T . :D

He returns from a month in Oz with his future wife tomorrow, I personally think he should stay cos he's seen bugger all in the way of wins whilst there and we done all right whilst he's been away.

You might have bought a programme off him, he was "seller of the year" a couple of seasons back. You might have bought one off his younger brother too, although he doesn't wear pink, or drink bacradi, he's just a gormless bugger.