Last one to post wins

singe

Guest gillianfn

Oh and before I forget, he hasn't always had a lack of wheels - if you are patient enough to go through the original Biggest and Bestest Biggesty Thread of all, I think he makes reference to having nicked a pram from up his road in order to rive off the wheels to make a go cart for him and his brother!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I come back here in the morning and you lot have cheated your way to a zero, I will not be pleased.

Flip off!

I got an pre-interview interview on Thursday in Altrincham. I should be getting good at them by now. Still waiting for the one in Cambridge to come up, this one is for a job in Bratfurd.

I have been in that good a mood tonight I even did some tidying up, going to get some grub now then get my ironing done for the morning.

I have a feeling it may be a difficult one on the roads tomorrow. What the hell Mac is enjoying what little snow there is.

KtF,

Derek.

Guest oa_exile
If I come back here in the morning and you lot have cheated your way to a zero, I will not be pleased.

:censored: off!

I got an pre-interview interview on Thursday in Altrincham. I should be getting good at them by now. Still waiting for the one in Cambridge to come up, this one is for a job in Bratfurd.

I have been in that good a mood tonight I even did some tidying up, going to get some grub now then get my ironing done for the morning.

I have a feeling it may be a difficult one on the roads tomorrow. What the hell Mac is enjoying what little snow there is.

KtF,

Derek.

Problem solved if you get the job in Bratfurd , Beardy works there (i think ?)

I got an pre-interview interview on Thursday in Altrincham.

Ooh, I work in Altrincham. Whereabouts is your interview?

As for the road rage, yep definitely picked that one up early in my lessons. It was always the other drivers' faults for being in my way whenever I veered onto the wrong side of the road.

How do know whether you're near an 00 on this board?

I got an pre-interview interview on Thursday in Altrincham.

Ooh, I work in Altrincham. Whereabouts is your interview?

As for the road rage, yep definitely picked that one up early in my lessons. It was always the other drivers' faults for being in my way whenever I veered onto the wrong side of the road.

How do know whether you're near an 00 on this board?

The Grafton?

It is just an employment agency, I have been there before though, so I do know where I am going.

As for the 00 thing, how about looking how many posts have been made in the Taproom menu? Just an idea like.

KtF,

Derek.

The Graftons, yes, I was there a few weeks ago meeting an (possibly the same) agent. First time I'd been in there, and they didn't say which floor they were on and I was late so I took the stairs so I could find them.

They were on the 9th floor out of 9. :x

And weeks later they still haven't found me a better job :evil:

Oh and, er, of course I knew where to look for the number of replies, just testing yer like :wink: