League 1 Odds 2014/15

Anyone think it's weird that Yeovil are one of the favourites. Don't see why coventry and crawley are predicted higher then us

Coventry and Crawley both got more points than us last season. Yeovil were a Championship side...

Anyone think it's weird that Yeovil are one of the favourites. Don't see why coventry and crawley are predicted higher then us

I guess because all three are likely to do better than us on recent showings. If we suddenly splashed the cash on good players I am sure you would see the odds tumble.

I think most of us are resigned to the fact that we'll never be favourites for promotion in this League. Though I'd like to think we won't be favouites for relegation next season but that depends on who we can bring in, at this stage I can't see many (if any) non-Latics fans placing bets on us to be promoted. You never see a poor bookmaker

off topic but bury at 10/1 to win league 2 are good value in my eyes

Bury are certainly splashing the cash. Pre season training in Tenerife, paid fees for Lowe and Adams who must also be on decent wages. How can it be done with FFP rules and their gates?

Bury are certainly splashing the cash. Pre season training in Tenerife, paid fees for Lowe and Adams who must also be on decent wages. How can it be done with FFP rules and their gates?

'Other' Income! Their new Chairman seems quite happy spending other peoples money, so I hear.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...