Dummigan

Queensy

Bryan

Byrne

Gardner

McLaughlin 

Doyle 

How about a 451

More solid, would play Byrne behind Doyle.  If not go 4-4-2 with Davies up top and bench Bryan.  Thought Gardner and Byrne played very well last week.  Bryan short of fittness, Garnder was ar fault for  goal and risky at times but felt he was a threat going forward and wanted the ball, passed it well.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-4-2 whilst he is finding these new names out

placide

dummigan - clarke - Gerrard - hunt

mclaughlin- byrne - Gardner - Queensy

davies - Doyle

Toss up between Gardner and Bryan also tempted to try edmundson for gerrard

Edited by Blue_Guru

40 minutes ago, daniel said:

Looks like 3 at the back. Not sure on that. Looking forward to seeing the new lad play, midfield looks quite strong, Davies and Doyle played well together last week so same again hopefully.

Cant understand why we persist with 3 at the back ffs.  Hope today is the day it works

Edited by deckyd

35 minutes ago, daniel said:

Looks like 3 at the back. Not sure on that. Looking forward to seeing the new lad play, midfield looks quite strong, Davies and Doyle played well together last week so same again hopefully.

If it is I wonder who is playing left wing back? I am surprised edmundson is in before Stott or Wilson for that matter.

Just now, astottie said:

If it is I wonder who is playing left wing back? I am surprised edmundson is in before Stott or Wilson for that matter.

He won't drop Gerrard or Clarke for that matter so Edmundson is the obvious choice on the right of a back 3, Clarke will play centrally with Gerrard on the left.

At least we arnt losing.  Thought we played well up untill they scored then reverted to type of hoofing it to no one in particular for 25 mins.  Byrne clearly wants the ball, even from throw ins with men on him hes still looking it.  Gardner has hid after a few wayward balls.  Doing okay though and Doyle looks dangerous with half a sniff.