Fleetwood

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, dec666 said:

Surely can’t have watched the game. 

Of course I did, wouldn't comment if not...We played OK in spells but being the home team they had more possession and double our shots. Take your blue tinted specs off as they certainly deserved something from the game!

Just now, oafc1955 said:

Of course I did, wouldn't comment if not...We played OK in spells but being the home team they had more possession and double our shots. Take your blue tinted specs off as they certainly deserved something from the game!

A few weeks ago at Walsall I almost didn’t care when we conceded late because we were dire.

Today, only one team deserved to leave that game with points on the board.

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I'm pretty sure you weren't at the game you nasty little man

14 minutes ago, ceskylatic said:

Holloway should've had it with that unmarked header a few yards out. Shame it wasn't Doyle on the end of the cross.

Gerrard missed a free header at goal from a corner as well.  Doyle worked very hard today.  Good player

12 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I've got blue tinted contact lenses that can't be removed, wasn't at the game but there's no way fleetwood deserved anything from the game. Fleetwood can fuck off !

1 minute ago, underdog said:

When you really want to kick the proverbial cat to the edge of the galaxy..aagghhh.

would have been 4th from bottom and oa over the dale....fine chuffing margins.

those that went can you see improvements and how did the new guys get on?

Wait ...... the cats supposed to be proverbial? Oh shit. No wonder it's food bowl is still full and I've not seen it since the charlton game. 

3 hours ago, astottie said:

If it is I wonder who is playing left wing back? I am surprised edmundson is in before Stott or Wilson for that matter.

according to stotts uncle he has a thigh injury picked up in a traning game or he would be in as Shez rates him 

1 minute ago, Mickey Quinn's testicles said:

Quite. I followed the game in a darkened room with the only BBC Sports App notifications on my phone to let me know what was going on. I generally expect the worse as an Oldham fan but at 16:52 when I got the ping I stupidly allowed myself to think (which I've made the mistake of doing many times before) that it could be the final whistle and we'd actually won a bloody game...Could be November at this rate.

That's scarily like my experience of the match occasionally flicking to betting sites to watch an arrow saying dangerous attack. I too thought it was gonna be the full time pinging through. After doing a double take I realised it wasn't.