Fleetwood

I'm much more optimistic after that. 

Decent performance.

We deserved at the very least a point and let's be honest we would have taken that before kick off. 

Fans were great again apart from the absolute bell end in the standing section, near the seated end, having a pop at Holloway for talking to a Fleetwood player while warming up. You stupid old fool! 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Wait ...... the cats supposed to be proverbial? Oh shit. No wonder it's food bowl is still full and I've not seen it since the charlton game. 

Oops.....err, hopefully the RSPCA and cats protection league do not monitor our site....this could be the start of cat gate...I must admit I did swear quite loudly on my bus journey home from manchester when the bloody equaliser went in..ggrrrr.

We'll be just fine. Highest finish for a few years, in fact. Byrne, Bryan, Doyle all class acts at this level. 

We were the better side away against a team who will finish top ten, let down by a kid making a silly tackle and the lack of confidence from a poor start. Our season started today.

9 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

We look like a team again, Bryan, Byrne and Doyle proper players.

Gardner is a big lad and can do a bit of everything.

Sort the defence out and we should hopefully start to climb the table.

Even our resident victor meldrew is getting giddy. No offence Eyrsie I actually up voted ya. 

8 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Ruddy report?

Better than Wilson which is the bare minimum expected. Good with taking his time while we were in front. They didn't really test him much.

First we conceded was disappointing from all our players including Ruddy.

Oh and vocal too.

Edited by ChrisA

Thought ruddy was poor no real improvement on Wilson. No dominance over his area, kicking poor ( loves to find touch) not very brave either. From the warm up alone Placide looks solid. Decent handling aswell surely Sheridan can't refuse to play him?

Thought we looked so much more fluent and solid with two real wingers which enables us to free up players in the centre to run the game. The new lad no 27 is still getting use to the English game but think given time he could be an asset. 

Just wish Sheridan would have used a sub to wind down the game in the extra time as they were constantly building pressure towards the end. 

Doyle, Byrne and my MOTM Gardner were all superb today. Think the team is now starting to look solid hopefully the first 6 games are now behind us. Onwards and upwards KTF people good times ahead. Fans superb again! ???

Edited by adamoafc

1 hour ago, NewBlue said:

We'll be just fine. Highest finish for a few years, in fact. Byrne, Bryan, Doyle all class acts at this level. 

We were the better side away against a team who will finish top ten, let down by a kid making a silly tackle and the lack of confidence from a poor start. Our season started today.

We only have them till Jan...

1 hour ago, NewBlue said:

Will struggle to keep hold of Byrne after Jan if he carries on as he is. Is Doyle till Jan aswell? Same can be said for him.. 

But have to agree, we were very complete today let down by a silly foul. 

23 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Thought ruddy was poor no real improvement on Wilson. No dominance over his area, kicking poor ( loves to find touch) not very brave either. From the warm up alone Placide looks solid. Decent handling aswell surely Sheridan can't refuse to play him?

Thought we looked so much more fluent and solid with two real wingers which enables us to free up players in the centre to run the game. The new lad no 27 is still getting use to the English game but think given time he could be an asset. 

Just wish Sheridan would have used a sub to wind down the game in the extra time as they were constantly building pressure towards the end. 

Doyle, Byrne and my MOTM Gardner were all superb today. Think the team is now starting to look solid hopefully the first 6 games are now behind us. Onwards and upwards KTF people good times ahead. Fans superb again! ???

I wish we would have used subs to try and affect the match. Obedayi for Nepucemo, chuck Menig on for 10 mins, or something like that.

1 hour ago, ChrisA said:

Better than Wilson which is the bare minimum expected. Good with taking his time while we were in front. They didn't really test him much.

First we conceded was disappointing from all our players including Ruddy.

Oh and vocal too.

That really is depressing!

Nepomuceno report?

58 minutes ago, MAC0AFC said:

Will struggle to keep hold of Byrne after Jan if he carries on as he is. Is Doyle till Jan aswell? Same can be said for him.. 

But have to agree, we were very complete today let down by a silly foul. 

Abdullah will have players lined up. These players might well enjoy playing in what will be a very decent team as well. I'm certainly looking forward to watching us for the first time in a long while.

Odds for us to finish top ten will be very, very good right now. I fancy investing in that.

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

That really is depressing!

Nepomuceno report?

Was an average performance nothing spectacular but nothing dreadful. First real game in English football so expecting abit more from him when he is fit. Strange how Menig didn't even get any minutes.