19 minutes ago, singe said:

This is what I got a notification for:

It always says resigned I think. There isn’t another option. I know for a fact that a co-director of my business didn’t resign!!!...but that’s what it says at companies house. 

Wouldn't it be like the three amigos or any one of them to have leased those lovely advertising boards to the football club?  And so the money for the scoreboard is spent on current account rather than capital which would make it an even more dodgy move.

Now that Abdallah has seen how poor they are he probably wants them removed and taken away rather than continuing to pay rent.

2 minutes ago, Hands on said:

Wouldn't it be like the three amigos or any one of them to have leased those lovely advertising boards to the football club?  And so the money for the scoreboard is spent on current account rather than capital which would make it an even more dodgy move.

Now that Abdallah has seen how poor they are he probably wants them removed and taken away rather than continuing to pay rent.

He may have seen how much rent we are paying...... and how much income they are generating.....

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

It always says resigned I think. There isn’t another option. I know for a fact that a co-director of my business didn’t resign!!!...but that’s what it says at companies house. 

Ah right. I've just looked at the entry, under OAFC etc and it says terminated.

3 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

UnderDog-The Terminator.

Coroner cleared me last time...oh well...anyone seen corney him alive in the last24hrs I might need to buy an alibi off ebay...gulp

Edited by underdog

On 10/05/2018 at 3:25 PM, mikejh45 said:

Bluddy hell.......I knew he wasn't popular but that seems extreme!!!

[Removed] 

Whichever way a director leaves you fill in a form tm01 for companies house to ‘terminate’ their directorship. That’s the same if they resign, are removed, murdered or shag a co-directors wife/husband. It’s just a word. It doesn’t indicate why or how they left. Under the company listing  of people it will say “resigned” and a date. Again, this isn’t an indication of how or why they left. 

Edited by Stevie_J