Trust Oldham annoucement. Boundary park purchase

35 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

It all went very weird just before the downboats disappeared. Any road up, not communicating with Mad4it is no bad thing.

I do miss the boating, never thought I would, but there it is, you don't appreciate something until it is gone. 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unknown so called ”fans group” wants to buy stadium....  reasons and intentions unknown...

Current owner of club not involved....

Trust Oldham not saying anything other than vague response basically its a secret....

Fans excited by prospect....

Have I missed anything or got anything wrong?  

I can see everything is as bat shit crazy as last time I logged in :D 

23 minutes ago, oafc0000 said:

Unknown so called ”fans group” wants to buy stadium....  reasons and intentions unknown...

Current owner of club not involved....

Trust Oldham not saying anything other than vague response basically its a secret....

Fans excited by prospect....

Have I missed anything or got anything wrong?  

I can see everything is as bat shit crazy as last time I logged in :D 

You not busy looking after the kids?

33 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Anyone aware of the howarth family behind the ‘Oldham athletic football club PLC’ on companies house. Seems a strange one to have open if you have no involvement with the club. But then again I don’t really have much knowledge of companies house. 

It's a dormant company which was associated with Moore.  Quite why someone is keeping it going by making required filings is a mystery

57 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

It's a dormant company which was associated with Moore.  Quite why someone is keeping it going by making required filings is a mystery

Roger Howarth is an accountant (so the filings will take no time for him) and Oldham fan. He tried to buy the club out of administration at the time TTA took over. 

13 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Roger Howarth is an accountant (so the filings will take no time for him) and Oldham fan. He tried to buy the club out of administration at the time TTA took over. 

I do know Roger but putting those two things together seemed a stretch

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

Ah gotya. I may be thinking of the wrong person.

Possibly not, I'm not being very clear :lol: I spoke to him last year but he was talking about around the time TTA took over. He said he was very close to taking over but TTA got in there first. It seems like that may not be the case though.

28 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

Possibly not, I'm not being very clear :lol: I spoke to him last year but he was talking about around the time TTA took over. He said he was very close to taking over but TTA got in there first. It seems like that may not be the case though.

Has he got the spondoolies ?