Tomos Egert Signs

He seems like a good lad to be fair. Switched on, doing a degree  and has his own S&C coach back in his home country and looks a bit of a beast in the gym.

Was topping the Burton fitness tests last pre-season.

A flicker of a bright spark in this abject pre season

• Like 2

1 minute ago, b0ndl1ne said:

He seems like a good lad to be fair. Switched on, doing a degree  and has his own S&C coach back in his home country and looks a bit of a beast in the gym.

Yes, he could be decent. I don't mind us taking a punt on a genuine prospect recovering from injury - just wish we had a few more ready-to-go players.

4 minutes ago, b0ndl1ne said:

But as it stands we are STILL 2 centre halves short for FGR. I can't make it down to FGR anyway but was going to listen on iPlayer, but if Sefil is starting at centre half on Saturday I'm not even going to listen. What is the point. 

56 minutes ago, JTM said:

But as it stands we are STILL 7 FUCKING PLAYERS SHORT for FGR.

One Keeper

Two centre halfs

One left back

One centre mid

Two strikers

And that's just to get competitive, only four I'd start out of that squad is Mills, Missilou, Nepo and Maouche the rest are nowhere near, at a push Hamer but I'd play Mills in front of him and Branger if he shows the same attitude he did when he came on Tuesday.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

If there's two sides worse than us then they must be in a right pickle.

I'd guess at Macclesfield and Morecambe (who I've seen pre season and they were fucking awful - well on a par with us. Even the likes of Grimsby, Crawley and Crewe seem to have improved past us which is thoroughly depressing. 

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

One Keeper

Two centre halfs

One left back

One centre mid

Two strikers

And that's just to get competitive, only four I'd start out of that squad is Mills, Missilou, Nepo and Maouche the rest are nowhere near, at a push Hamer but I'd play Mills in front of him and Branger if he shows the same attitude he did when he came on Tuesday.

The Halifax keeper is one I'd be looking at 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, losesome said:

Understand he's not played for 12 months because of injury and won't be fit for 4-6 weeks.

Only latics!!!!!!!

Well... Lazio and Man United immediately spring to mind.  Probably others if I thought about it. 😁

3 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

I'd guess at Macclesfield and Morecambe (who I've seen pre season and they were fucking awful - well on a par with us. Even the likes of Grimsby, Crawley and Crewe seem to have improved past us which is thoroughly depressing. 

At this moment in time Morecambe will be miles above us with the signings they've managed to make, even I'm worrying at what might unfold ☹️

2 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

At this moment in time Morecambe will be miles above us with the signings they've managed to make, even I'm worrying at what might unfold ☹️

Who’ve they signed ? Will have to be world beaters or wonder kids as they were woeful last season. (How the fuck did we lose to them).